Goatface

1691102701373.png

• 2Direct to DVD
  • 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would kinda be on his side because women be crazy, but comments years about him prior to everything makes me think he's a piece of shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I would kinda be on his side because women be crazy, but comments years about him prior to everything makes me think he's a piece of shit.
that could easily mean she got a check and skipped town so they couldnt prosecute Kang the habitual woman abuser. assault is a misdemeanor with a 500 dollar fine. nobody skips the fucking country for that.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
She fled the country because she was afraid to face him in court, damn patriarchy

That's one way of looking at it.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I wonder if The Marvelsenses will be so terrible that it will be actually worth watching via “perfectly legal means of obtainment” ;);) like The Fast and The Furious 9 kind of was and apparently The Flash and Indiana Old weren’t.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I wonder if The Marvelsenses will be so terrible that it will be actually worth watching via “perfectly legal means of obtainment” ;);) like The Fast and The Furious 9 kind of was and apparently The Flash and Indiana Old weren’t.
If it's a bad movie, then it's a bad movie no matter what method you watched it on. I remember buying a VHS bootleg of JFK off a street merchant in the early 90s and the film was an unwatchable mess. Yet it still looked like a great movie. The bootlegs now, even the cams are so much higher quality where it's still watchable and you can follow the movie that you will know if it's good or not. Just from the Marvels trailer you can see that the main villain is trash tier. Gender swapped as well to fit in with the girl power tone of the film. The Cg is godawful, the powers teleporting thing is a contrived gimmick and the character interactions are vapid dreck. And that's the best parts of the film they put in the trailer.

Fucker

Log Wizard
If it's a bad movie, then it's a bad movie no matter what method you watched it on. I remember buying a VHS bootleg of JFK off a street merchant in the early 90s and the film was an unwatchable mess. Yet it still looked like a great movie. The bootlegs now, even the cams are so much higher quality where it's still watchable and you can follow the movie that you will know if it's good or not. Just from the Marvels trailer you can see that the main villain is trash tier. Gender swapped as well to fit in with the girl power tone of the film. The Cg is godawful, the powers teleporting thing is a contrived gimmick and the character interactions are vapid dreck. And that's the best parts of the film they put in the trailer.
It is also going to bomb, which gives me great happiness.

At this point, they just need to fire everyone and cancel every single capeshit project and bury it in the backyard next to all the dead hookers.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users