Marvel Universe stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Avengers Kang Dynasty writer gets fired, now director leaves the project
All of this leads to the somewhat inevitable conclusion that yes, The Kang Dynasty is probably dead in its current form, and that would suggest that the reports that Marvel is moving away from Kang after Quantumania performed poorly and Loki seemingly wrapped up a major Kang storyline. The reason why is likely some combination of the idea that the Kang storylines are not landing in order to build him up as a Thanos/Ultron level big bad, but also that Jonathan Majors has been charged with many, many crimes and while innocent until proven guilty, Marvel may not want to rest the entire current arc of the MCU on that going his way.

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Avengers Kang Dynasty writer gets fired, now director leaves the project
All of this leads to the somewhat inevitable conclusion that yes, The Kang Dynasty is probably dead in its current form, and that would suggest that the reports that Marvel is moving away from Kang after Quantumania performed poorly and Loki seemingly wrapped up a major Kang storyline. The reason why is likely some combination of the idea that the Kang storylines are not landing in order to build him up as a Thanos/Ultron level big bad, but also that Jonathan Majors has been charged with many, many crimes and while innocent until proven guilty, Marvel may not want to rest the entire current arc of the MCU on that going his way.
I will only ever think "We wuz Kangz" every time I read Kang Dynasty.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I don't care about Sentry but that is hilarious. Huge Long blonde hair male played by a small Asian...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goatface

whatca all complaining about?:rolleyes:
1700254622391.png

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
His human form could literally just be a chubby version of his character in Beef and I'd be alright with it.

spronk

FPS noob
Damn, between the Reed Richards casting and the Galactus casting rumors, its almost like they're seeking out actors that look like the characters theyre playing.

This is getting fucking weird. Next thing you know we'll get a pretty white girl cast as Sue Storm.

i think its been like 90% confirmed vanessa kirby - the crown etc - is gonna be sue storm. hopefully they do some screen tests all together though to see if they can act as a family

no black people, no trans sue, marvel is racist and transphobic

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Ebon was really good in Andor and I think he'll nail Ben Grimm, Javier is such a good voice for Galactus, but I think they'll still need to electronically modulate it a little bit so he sounds larger than life. Vanessa Kirby is a good enough actress and as said, at least looks the part.

It really seems like they do realize FF is a property sitting in the shitter already so they HAVE to make it good for it to have any chance at a comeback.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Anyone else expecting him to get hit by a car at the end?

Would've been a funny video if could've had someone help him out to prank the public.
he isnt Willy Wonka. its an amazing feat just for him to be walking after getting squished like a bug.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
he isnt Willy Wonka. its an amazing feat just for him to be walking after getting squished like a bug.
what is nice is that the strike made for interesting timing for him. It allowed him to make what looks to be a wonderful recovery.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Well now he plays both a live action and animated invincible.

I love the actor but don’t think he’s a fit for this character.

If he was Shang chi about 50 million more dollars would have went on that film.

Ok maybe not that much but he could be a good middle anchor for a marvel trilogy