• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer
You know female mcu silver surfer would not be built like that thumbnail

Last edited:

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Glad someone else posted it. Love that clip.

Poop marker is pretty good, too.

People forget that Pratt basically did comedy to start, and he fucking killed it on Parks and Rec.

Poop marker is my fav

Still poop!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Glad someone else posted it. Love that clip.

Poop marker is pretty good, too.

People forget that Pratt basically did comedy to start, and he fucking killed it on Parks and Rec.
I mean he put on weight for Parks and Rc cuz he thought it made him funnier.

My favorite story from that show is:

• 1Worf

Goatface

they shouldn't have f4 jump right into doom/galactus. bring in mole man and some giant monsters.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If they cast some chick with an ungodly body and put her in silver paint with some pasties….my god. Who’s that one chick from the high school druggie show on HBO?

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
If they wanted a female for the herald was Nova too hard to do? I have given up on Marvel.
because they're still trying to piss off fans, they havent learned not to do that, they keep paying lip service, saying they will refocus their efforts on traditional characters and storylines, but they are still going full steam ahead with their agenda of replace and destroy . activists are in charge at Marvel/Disney and as long as they keep getting their propaganda greenlit with the help of Iger they will keep doing what they're doing. you dont get Nova, you get female Silver Surfer because Nova is less known and a female SS can be considered a win for the cause by turning a strong man into a strong woman.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
I know we're not out here acting like Silver Surfer has a personality. Post Norin Rad dude is basically a robot/Dr. Manhattan type.

Besides you fucking idiots aren't seeing the big picture: silver body paint on some big ol' honkers! (hopefully)

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users