Marvel Universe stuff

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Is Pratt that witty? I like the dude but I find it rare someone can pull shit out of the ass like that. Then again he pulled the one on Jennifer Lawrence that was brutal

He supposedly ad libbed a lot of good Andy Dwyer moments.

And looks like a lot of people beat me to it

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I assume this is going to be Juno Rad. Alternate universe Surfer where his wife took the place of Norrin.

ezgif-5-6e44bb188c.jpg

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
It's no secret most modern comics are shit, but one exception I did enjoy was the Silver Surfer 30 issue run by Slott and Allred. Psychedelic art that matched the cosmic vibe with a Dr Who companion story thrown in, I could see a movie adaption having a lot of general appeal. Hire Steven Moffat to do the script treatment and get the dynamic right, then drive the money truck up to Danny Boyle's house or some other British director worth his salt and away we go.

Can read free here - Part 1 and Part 2

Single issues of comics and trade paperbacks never did much for me, but when I found out they did oversized hardcover collections of comics I got right into it.
Spoiler free overview below, they mention it being out of print in the video but it did get a reprint earlier this year which is when I picked it up.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I know we're not out here acting like Silver Surfer has a personality. Post Norin Rad dude is basically a robot/Dr. Manhattan type.

Besides you fucking idiots aren't seeing the big picture: silver body paint on some big ol' honkers! (hopefully)

Bro, name the last female Marvel movie character with a costume that made you appreciate her assets.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hire Steven Moffat to do the script treatment
A 747 falls through a crack in space.

Silver Surfer meets a mysterious girl, she's the key to everything and just perfect in every way, actually she's Galactus' secret sister.

The 747 is a dream, forget it happened.

Anyway Silver Surfer and Galactus' sister get married and the entire budget is spent on a 360 degree camera shot of the bride and groom.

On honeymoon Silver Surfer turns on the TV and IT'S GAY MORIARTY, BUT HOW IS HE BACK!?

Like... Moffat... what the fuck are you saying? He ruined Doctor Who and was coasting on having Matt Smith and Karen Gillian.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A 747 falls through a crack in space.

Silver Surfer meets a mysterious girl, she's the key to everything and just perfect in every way, actually she's Galactus' secret sister.

The 747 is a dream, forget it happened.

Anyway Silver Surfer and Galactus' sister get married and the entire budget is spent on a 360 degree camera shot of the bride and groom.

On honeymoon Silver Surfer turns on the TV and IT'S GAY MORIARTY, BUT HOW IS HE BACK!?

Like... Moffat... what the fuck are you saying? He ruined Doctor Who and was coasting on having Matt Smith and Karen Gillian.
you think we will ever see another season of Sherlock?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe jim lee will sue disney for copying void
b3d3890377992c839c6a29dd40707de4.jpg
the disappointing cosplayers who portray Silver Surfer should be a hint that its not an easy character to embody. i can only imagine how Marvel goes about this, big baggy costume as usual or actual silver paint.
iu

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
the disappointing cosplayers who portray Silver Surfer should be a hint that its not an easy character to embody. i can only imagine how Marvel goes about this, big baggy costume as usual or actual silver paint.
iu
They'll be CGI like the last one was.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
yeah, obviously they'll CGI surfer like Colossus.

The question is just how much fro they'll CGI, and just how fat and sassy will the Section 8 Surfer be.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Great Review
Reactions: 6 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I think they might see it as the perfect opportunity to introduce a non binary/gender fluid character.
Hell make it polyamorous pansexual and have it have a relationship with the entirety of the people in their home planet. It would really sell the silver surfer drama.