Marvel Universe stuff

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Did this fight break out in a Home Depot?

Dunst was supposed to be hot or something? Could have replaced her with any B list actress whos head isnt shaped like a praying mantis.

• 2Edgelord
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Dunst was supposed to be hot or something? Could have replaced her with any B list actress whos head isnt shaped like a praying mantis.

I'm not big on Zendaya, but let's not pretend like Dunst was ever a super hottie

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Age of Apocalypse was good stuff.
No it wasn't, it was awful. God awful. Dark Phoenix was even worse, much worse, which was pretty impressive.

Well, Mike from RLM is right that AoA can be enjoyed as pure schlock but to say it was "good"?

No, you are wrong.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

I was just commenting on the picture of Magneto throwing a bunch of tools and a kwikset door knob at someone

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
No it wasn't, it was awful. God awful. Dark Phoenix was even worse, much worse, which was pretty impressive.

Well, Mike from RLM is right that AoA can be enjoyed as pure schlock but to say it was "good"?

No, you are wrong.
Have to think he means the storyline in the comics, thats not even the name of the movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dunst had her moments.

GGgFiK4.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Dunst was many things, but hot isnt one of them.
This is ridiculous, edgelord, knees too sharp bullshit.

People can vary in terms of how much hotter Dunst was than that ghetto replacement. 100x? 1000x? 20x? Its fine, opinions vary.

But context is important here. One was cute or hot depending on your taste. The other one is just fucking jarringly immersion breakingly gross for a leading lady role, and only there for woke virtue signalling points. Stop being retarded.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Spider-Man era Dunst didn't do much for me as a teen, but I sure the hell noticed her in Melancholia, and spent the back half of that movie asking myself "Has she always been this attractive?".

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This is ridiculous, edgelord, knees too sharp bullshit.

People can vary in terms of how much hotter Dunst was than that ghetto replacement. 100x? 1000x? 20x? Its fine, opinions vary.

But context is important here. One was cute or hot depending on your taste. The other one is just fucking jarringly immersion breakingly gross for a leading lady role, and only there for woke virtue signalling points. Stop being retarded.

Is this the thing for white males nowadays to mention woke in every complaint? You are aware people have different opinions, no? Dust is next level uggo. Think what you want but that won't deter my opinion. I wish people would stop putting "woke" or even using the word "edgelord" it's the type of shit you only see discussed in forums by the socially inept. More amazing is the twisting of the word "woke" as if its ever been a negative until it was made into one by politicians (old white men). I'd rather be "woke" than idiot, you can wear that hat all you want.

Dunst had her moments.

Eh too skinny, no ass - Shes like pre-booty Brie Larson without the good looks. The only thing i want sticking out of my women is ass and not their hip bones. Sigh can find better looking/bodied women handing you your fries down here.

UGGO

Will leave this here, carry on chaps!

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Is this the thing for white males nowadays to mention woke in every complaint? You are aware people have different opinions, no? Dust is next level uggo. Think what you want but that won't deter my opinion. I wish people would stop putting "woke" or even using the word "edgelord" it's the type of shit you only see discussed in forums by the socially inept. More amazing is the twisting of the word "woke" as if its ever been a negative until it was made into one by politicians (old white men). I'd rather be "woke" than idiot, you can wear that hat all you want.

Eh too skinny, no ass - Shes like pre-booty Brie Larson without the good looks. The only thing i want sticking out of my women is ass and not their hip bones. Sigh can find better looking/bodied women handing you your fries down here.

UGGO

And this rousing defense of gray race mary Jane lists all her objective points of beauty. Totally not some retarded strawman to troll to attempt to get hate reactions.

Clumsy and lazy

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
. More amazing is the twisting of the word "woke" as if its ever been a negative until it was made into one by politicians (old white men). I'd rather be "woke" than idiot, you can wear that hat all you want.

Lol, yeah, good luck with that

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>

UGGO

sexy kirsten dunst GIF