Marvel Universe stuff

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We're going to find out the Deadpool 3 story happens because he saved Morph and that upset a TON of plotlines.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some retired and have families, a couple died back in 2020. The remaining ones are great grandparents and the replacements are 30 somethings playing teenagers and 20 somethings.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Voices and character models. I know this is a attempt to make us happy by not shitting down our throats for once. But I would rather it stay dead than half assed attempts

Haha, really?

No, man, this is an attempt for us to leave our kids in front of the screen because we remember the old cartoon; but this is not the old cartoon. They have changed it and cannot help but inject their shitty politics into it because that is how they see life...as one big opportunity to "educate" everyone else.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Haha, really?

No, man, this is an attempt for us to leave our kids in front of the screen because we remember the old cartoon; but this is not the old cartoon. They have changed it and cannot help but inject their shitty politics into it because that is how they see life...as one big opportunity to "educate" everyone else.
Yeah that comment aged like mandingo cum in folders prolapsed ass in light of the morph bullshit.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Morph was my favorite characters even being a nobody. Keep that shit out, I don't how the comics turned him

Homsar

I know Jack shit about Captain Britain but I'm sold at Henry

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I know Jack shit about Captain Britain but I'm sold at Henry
It's not 100% confirmed he is Captain Britain but he has said he wanted to play the part in the past. It's also one of the biggest fan casting boners, as well as him just being the perfect fit for the role. Another character he could be playing could be Hyperion.

Homsar

It's not 100% confirmed he is Captain Britain but he has said he wanted to play the part in the past. It's also one of the biggest fan casting boners, as well as him just being the perfect fit for the role. Another character he could be playing could be Hyperion.
Well if he joins the MCU that's some progress. Now I want to watch The Man From U.N.C.L.E.

It is Sunday and no 🏈

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Direct to DVD
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
They need to simplify things with whoever the next big bad will be. Back in the day, all my normie friends knew Thanos was an overarching villain because he'd pop up in most movies in a small part or credits scene. They were excited to finally see him take center stage. None of my normie friends knew who Kang was or, if they did, knew that he was being built as an overarching villain. It was all spread across too much TV and too few post credit scenes in movies.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh shit,

I just had a thought. They are getting away from Kang and Henry Cavill is in talks with Marvel. Hmmmmmm

1708535521675.jpeg