Marvel Universe stuff

Rais

Trakanon Raider
benedict_drstrangegif.gif

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Cumberbatch is awesome but i'm afraid hollywood is going to overuse him. Seems like he's everywhere right now. He'll probably be a good fit but I hate seeing iconic characters play 100 other roles. Though it worked out for Ironman (though I think IM overshadows the rest)

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Cumberbatch is awesome but i'm afraid hollywood is going to overuse him. Seems like he's everywhere right now. He'll probably be a good fit but I hate seeing iconic characters play 100 other roles. Though it worked out for Ironman (though I think IM overshadows the rest)
This always happens with British guys in Hollywood, it seems. Same thing happened to Mark Strong a few years ago. He was fucking everywhere.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was sort of hoping Marvel would go with a less conventional choice, especially since Cumberbatch seems to be in everything nowadays. Marvel has really had a lot of success seeing potential in actors before anyone else (Hemsworth, Evans, Pratt, even Robert Downey Jr. in some respects). But then, I've gotten to the point where I have a hard time doubting Marvel's decisions.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Im glad they made sure to get Reynolds for Deadpool but I'm worried about the director. He hasn't ever really done anything

Jarnin_sl

shitlord
Cumberbatch = Cumberbitches in the seats. He's got a pretty big international female fan club, and Marvel/Disney are banking that they're going to go watch him be a superhero. And they're right.

j00t

Yeah, of all the names that have been rumored for strange, he's the one who I think would make the best strange

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think many people have issue with his ability to make a good Dr. Strange as much as the simple over-exposure he's having right now.

j00t

Well, as long as he keeps up the good work, overexposure is fine. I mean look at Sam Jackson. He's in everything

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I don't know that that's a good parallel to draw... I'd rate Sam Jackson as my least favorite Marvel personality. Because he's always Sam Jackson, he's definitely not Nick Fury. That said, Bendydick Cumbersnatch seems to be a good enough actor to not fall prey to that problem, at least based on his works thus far.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I must not be watching what everyone else is watching. Outside of Star Trek and his voice for Smaug, what else is he really famous for? Yes, I could go check IMDB but fuck it, I don't care that much.