Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I think you guys are thinking way too hard about this stuff. I get the whole suspension of disbelief discussion, and believe me I've had my fair share of them, but sometimes you just gotta go with it and enjoy the ride.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
this show has been 2 seasons of terrible and then I had such fucking hopes with the season 3 opener but nah, fuck it it's just terrible again.

Caliane

ok, "Death" guy. I think the rock/portal is a prison/phantomzone,etc for inhumans. The "death" guy is an inhuman that is so super evil, they threw into the portal, and threw away the key/door.

Quick google..
Aireo is an Inhuman who can become lighter than air and thus fly at will. Aireo is one of several criminals that the Inhuman ruler Black Bolt finds guilty of treason and is banished from the Hidden Land of the Inhumans to another dimension.
None of the characters listed in this story, really fit this "death" character well. thats the closest.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Perhaps Fitz had a chat with Tony Stark or took a look at his schematics and created a super cell phone battery. I love this suspension of disbelief conversation in a thread about super heroes and alien worlds.
tongue.png
Yeah, when her phone lasted forever, I was really just assuming it was a sweet StarkTech phone or something. I have to assume he has made those in the MCU

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Yeah, when her phone lasted forever, I was really just assuming it was a sweet StarkTech phone or something. I have to assume he has made those in the MCU
Or part of the new tech that was taken from the Tesseract. Or just the fact that SHIELD definitely has tech way beyond what we do now. I think nitpicking over a cellphone battery is dumb.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Freeze guns? Fine.
Helicarrier? Ok.
Electronic morphing facial disguises? Sure.

Cell phone battery that last more than a week? Whatchu talkin about, Willis?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
After this episode even my wife said, and I quote...
Haus' wife_sl said:
The only way they make this fair to Fitz would be for a supermodel to fall out of the sky.... onto his dick.
The next episode should be Fitz finding a "solution" to his problem, and it end up being a Red Pill.

Ganthorn

N00b
After the death thing looked like the astronaut and he said it doesn't want us to leave etc I started to wonder if he is actually connected to it somehow.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
After the death thing looked like the astronaut and he said it doesn't want us to leave etc I started to wonder if he is actually connected to it somehow.
he's either connected to it, or knows what its thinking since he was prey for 14 years, either or right?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I think mr astronaut and the smoke monster astronaut are one and the same or at least have come to some kind of agreement. Dude was chilling out with no fear

Ganthorn

N00b
I think mr astronaut and the smoke monster astronaut are one and the same or at least have come to some kind of agreement. Dude was chilling out with no fear
Aye. It also only seemed to stop her when she was trying to leave his area. They didn't see it the whole time they went on that 40 mile walk until the flare went off and she had a way out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Aye. It also only seemed to stop her when she was trying to leave his area. They didn't see it the whole time they went on that 40 mile walk until the flare went off and she had a way out.
most likely sub-conciously too, to the point that astronaut really doesn't know that he is smoky.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Same. Wasn't expecting that reveal either, but it sort of made sense when you put that in the context of the ambush in the previous episode involving Lash.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Someone here nailed it 100% along with the Hawaiian vacation being the trigger. Well done... I'm too lazy to look it up.

Hunter was gold this episode.

Column_sl

shitlord
If the Royals knew about that Facility they would erase it from History, and wage war on humankind.

Kind of sucks to have an Inhuman storylines without the Royals.

tumblr_n232q4xwti1qhpx4lo1_1280.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
May and Mockingbird is a much better team-up than that stupid brit, oh too bad he ain't black, cuz he'd be dead already, he has to die soon so Hawkeye can lay his grubby hands on her right? just as soon as they nuke his family's safe house from orbit i guess. You KNOW! there is a very detailed Ultimates storyline sorta involving that.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
He's probably an Inhuman himself. That's why he left suddenly in Hawaii (seafood = terrigen) and why he is so keenly interested in the Inhuman patients.
this was obvious to me too but credit where credit is due

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
After this episode even my wife said, and I quote...

The next episode should be Fitz finding a "solution" to his problem, and it end up being a Red Pill.
The funniest solution would be for fitz to fall in love with the astronaut after they rescue him and they can run away together leaving hermione to wonder wtf just happened.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Same. Wasn't expecting that reveal either, but it sort of made sense when you put that in the context of the ambush in the previous episode involving Lash.
Somewhat expected twist. Von strucker looked terrified at what appeared to at least be a marginally successful operation.