Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
would be funny if coulson and ward end up working together to stop the thing from going through.
Jesus Christ I fucking hope not. Not only is that the most overused trope in all of television, but Coulson went batshit crazy because of what Ward did, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't a bluff and he was perfectly willing to torture/kill Ward's brother. I can't imagine anything making him work with Ward, not even stopping the millennia old crazy powerful inhuman from getting back to earth.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Jesus Christ I fucking hope not. Not only is that the most overused trope in all of television, but Coulson went batshit crazy because of what Ward did, and I'm pretty sure that wasn't a bluff and he was perfectly willing to torture/kill Ward's brother. I can't imagine anything making him work with Ward, not even stopping the millennia old crazy powerful inhuman from getting back to earth.
come on man, cant you just see ward and coulson drop their shit and tagteam this beast and when coulson and ward are about to step through the portal together coulson pimpsmacks ward with his robo-hand and has some kind of tasty one liner before he leaves ward behind with a pile of hydra corpses?

btw i'm joking.

mostly

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Coulson does have part Kree blood? maybe the thing destroys Wards' team but leaves Coulson alone cuz of blood... so he can take over his body!

But person i want to see die the most is electro boy, please kill him b4 they start a stupid romance w/ Skye and we have to focus on her again.

Don't forget what they did to May, she looked like she wanted to finally hook back up with him and get preggers.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
well now Will, Fitz and Ward are bleeding, who will be the doppelganger? i think Will was already turned and the real Will is already dead

-edit

called it!

re-edit

well fuck, Ward did get the robo hand, but i didnt expect it this way.

re-re-edit

woot doppelward!

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
Great midseason finale again this year. March 8 so Agent Carter is 8 weeks starting in Jan.

Yea Ward is signed on for the last 12 episodes of the season so now he is the Inhuman demi-god. He really will be the big bad for at least this season but it really paints in a corner. I wonder if they will use it as a way to redeem him somehow. Will we got 3 months wait to see. Fitz Simmons will be interesting too now.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
Ward becomes possessed by the Hydra thing sensing his true evilness, comes back and starts making evil villain plans.
rrr_img_119171.jpg

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Nah, he is well past redeeming and Ward himself won't be redeemed. Whatever the "it" thing is, it appears to be a parasite-like organism (like The Thing). Ward is technically dead, but the thing still has access to all of Ward's memories. The only way there will be any redemption is if the "it" draws on the memories of previous hosts and seeks it for whatever reason. I have a feeling Lash will sacrifice himself to defeat it

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
"it" sadly reminded me of LOST, smoke monster in the end when it took over Locke.

like almost to a tee.

Caliane

answer for what the alien is most likely.

Hive (Earth-616 - Marvel Comics Database - Wikia)
you can read the wiki. But, short version. A parasite hivemind(the zerg) that can infect a host, bringing it back from the dead, altering its form. it controls its host. It can control others minds by infecting them with parasites.

in comics Viper was murdered once, brought back by the Hive, as a host. (ran around with the silly head octopus parasite tentacle, and eventually cleansed of Hive.)

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Nah, he is well past redeeming and Ward himself won't be redeemed. Whatever the "it" thing is, it appears to be a parasite-like organism (like The Thing). Ward is technically dead, but the thing still has access to all of Ward's memories. The only way there will be any redemption is if the "it" draws on the memories of previous hosts and seeks it for whatever reason. I have a feeling Lash will sacrifice himself to defeat it
This is a solid guess and I could easily see that being the final arc for the season.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Anyone else think "Are they going to kill the black guy again?" when Mac was telling everyone to get the hell out and to blow the place up if things went sideways.

Just like in Season one we get a bit of time in AoS before Captain America hits. Should be a good ride.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So nobody else noticed the major plot hole of the creature managing to get off the planet without a portal?

Szlia

So nobody else noticed the major plot hole of the creature managing to get off the planet without a portal?
If you saw anyone going through the portal to go back to earth, you had a special version of the episode done just for you. But yeah, the timing was kinda iffy, but not out of the realm of the acceptable for this type of fiction.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Harmonics of the explosion cracked it back open long enough for the Inhuman Demigod to slip through, np.

Ganthorn

N00b
The team had time to get from the portal room into the containment pod to escape. I assumed he came through between when they left the room to get in the escape pod and when the missiles destroyed the castle.