Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i still think time is different over there, one minute window here. 3 -5 minute window over there. if thats the case then doppelward had plenty of time to sneak out. what i wanna know is how the fuck did mac, coulson and fitz escape the castle with hydra agents and asplosions all around them?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
i still think time is different over there, one minute window here. 3 -5 minute window over there. if thats the case then doppelward had plenty of time to sneak out. what i wanna know is how the fuck did mac, coulson and fitz escape the castle with hydra agents and asplosions all around them?
They showed the mobile containment unit flying out.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
So nobody else noticed the major plot hole of the creature managing to get off the planet without a portal?
It took the same portal coulson and co did they just missed it in the chaos of the building falling down around them.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
One thing I noticed while watching the last episode, is how they are using the word Inhumans pretty casually now, and it doesn't seem to be forced or unnatural to me.

I'm still curious what the Inhumans movie will be like, and if they bring the royal family in it, how will connect with the Agents of Shield Inhumans.

Aside from this, this show keeps constantly improving.

The first half of season 1 really hurt the show big time waiting for Captain America: The Winter Soldier reveal of the Hydra infiltration of SHIELD.

I'm sure their rating would be much better if not for that false start.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Yep, my eyes saw that too. how'd they get from the monolith room to there with hydra and splosions in the way
I assumed it was one that they had put in the portal room. I guess you were thinking it was Lash's and SHIELD only had the one? That would explain everyone's surprise when they heard from them a little better.

Malkav

French Madman
Looking at the scene again, you clearly see the pod taking off from the outside area with all the tents, nowhere near the tower with the portal.

So yeah, they kinda got there magically, but the location of the pod not fucking confusing if you pay fucking attention.

Neph_sl

shitlord
There was just a time skip when the whole scene should have been real time.

They had less than a minute to escape, but the scene went from inside the alien world to a hundred yards away at the pod in the span of a few seconds. Remember that Coulson jumped through one of the towers / castle roof into the portal when he went in. So to escape they had to run to the pod location. During that travel time, Mack is presumably calling for the missiles and Death-Ward gets through the portal. I would've thought that they'd show Ward making it through since the final scene shows him smiling at Malick anyways.

I just chalk it up to poor editing.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
There was just a time skip when the whole scene should have been real time.

They had less than a minute to escape, but the scene went from inside the alien world to a hundred yards away at the pod in the span of a few seconds. Remember that Coulson jumped through one of the towers / castle roof into the portal when he went in. So to escape they had to run to the pod location. During that travel time, Mack is presumably calling for the missiles and Death-Ward gets through the portal. I would've thought that they'd show Ward making it through since the final scene shows him smiling at Malick anyways.

I just chalk it up to poor editing.
and with daisy's and mr melt shits powers I am pretty sure they could cut to the pod pretty damn fast when they needed to.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Looking at the scene again, you clearly see the pod taking off from the outside area with all the tents, nowhere near the tower with the portal.

So yeah, they kinda got there magically, but the location of the pod not fucking confusing if you pay fucking attention.
I take responsibility for not paying close enough attention. I thought they landed the pod by the super sekrit aquaduct and walked in. I didn't notice them lugging the escape pod with them. Or I just blanked on it

Malkav

French Madman
I take responsibility for not paying close enough attention. I thought they landed the pod by the super sekrit aquaduct and walked in. I didn't notice them lugging the escape pod with them. Or I just blanked on it
They didn't land a pod and lugged it around. They used Lash pod to escape, since it was theirs anyway.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I was not sure why hydra even went back to the castle instead of just making another portal, since they made the first one and seem to have infinity moneys. maybe make a safer one(without a gigantic hole in the roof) to help them complete their only real mission in life.

Good episode though. Less lines for daisy is always a big plus.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh doh. OK I did blank on that. They landed with the jet, then Mae and misfits crew flew back on it. Mac , Fitz and coulson took lash's pod

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I was not sure why hydra even went back to the castle instead of just making another portal, since they made the first one and seem to have infinity moneys. maybe make a safer one(without a gigantic hole in the roof) to help them complete their only real mission in life.

Good episode though. Less lines for daisy is always a big plus.
easy enough to explain, they have to be at a certain location, with certain "rocks" for that harmonization. The hard part is the 5 crystal things, May nuked the place.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Daisy could easily blow something right here, amirite?

P.S. I've never hated her like Chuk and others have.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Damn you, now you got me thinking about her being wrapped around my dick and vibrating ever so slightly.