Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
TBH this has been my favorite "hero" show finale - I dont know why but the 2nd half was very dam good. Sure the CGI hydra was decent but overall i was very into this finale more so than the badass Arrow season 2 finale.

Also as per the death i was worried Fitz was going to die or Gemma since they love to fuck with that couple in this show. However Lincoln is such a throw away character. The actor seems to always get on shows that either end early or hes killed off so i guess it works out that he got a couple seasons in. I couldnt see anyone else biting the bullet and wouldnt want any of the normal cast to die with the great charisma they all have.

Neph_sl

shitlord
I thought it was an okay finale. Maybe I'm hitting super hero overload or something after Civil War, but it just didn't have the punch I wanted. I think the thing that was missing was some levity; the finale was drama leading up to capturing Hive, followed by a lull of him in carbonite, followed by more drama with Lincoln's sacrifice.

I mean, it tied everything up and gave us LMD's for next season, so that was good, but I just can't help thinking it could've been better. Speaking of, the silhouette looked like it had breasts, but I would think they bring back Ward since he's a main character.

Caliane

I thought it was an okay finale. Maybe I'm hitting super hero overload or something after Civil War, but it just didn't have the punch I wanted. I think the thing that was missing was some levity; the finale was drama leading up to capturing Hive, followed by a lull of him in carbonite, followed by more drama with Lincoln's sacrifice.

I mean, it tied everything up and gave us LMD's for next season, so that was good, but I just can't help thinking it could've been better. Speaking of, the silhouette looked like it had breasts, but I would think they bring back Ward since he's a main character.
.. He was very clear, the first LMD body was for the "Ada" AI he was working with... "its your birthday"

Column_sl

shitlord
Was that the first SHIELD LMD tho, I still think Patton Oswalt's character was an LMD.

It's pretty amazing how much they are giving us as far as extending the MCU, I'm wondering if this will bite the Movies in the ass tho.

It's hard to believe the Royals wouldn't have appeared with all the inhumans running amuck.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Was that the first SHIELD LMD tho, I still think Patton Oswalt's character was an LMD.

It's pretty amazing how much they are giving us as far as extending the MCU, I'm wondering if this will bite the Movies in the ass tho.

It's hard to believe the Royals wouldn't have appeared with all the inhumans running amuck.
You are correct. Agent Koenig was a collection of LMD phase 1. Doctor House just advanced the tech with his skillset.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
.. He was very clear, the first LMD body was for the "Ada" AI he was working with... "its your birthday"
AIDA, she's probably a stand in for Jocasta, not very many gynoids in Marvel, the other one that comes to mind is DANGER, another Joss Whedon creation from Astonishing X-men, but we know all about x-men not making it into MCU.

Cybsled

He said it was an old SHIELD project, so his LMD wasn't the 1st ever. I agree Patton was probably the 1st.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
AIDA, she's probably a stand in for Jocasta, not very many gynoids in Marvel, the other one that comes to mind is DANGER, another Joss Whedon creation from Astonishing X-men, but we know all about x-men not making it into MCU.
AIDA is Artificial Intelligence Data Analyser, its a really obscure character from Squadron Supreme. Although she was just an AI really there.

Column_sl

shitlord
Have we seen AIM in anything but Iron Man 3? It's weird that hasn't popped up in anything else.

I guess technically Project Caterpillar was an evolved version of the Extremist formula that was made by AIM.

Anyone watch the first season recently? Who funded Caterpillar. I thought it was Hydra

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Watching that last bit, where daisy has her hair dyed black gave me a "Willow" vibe. Due to the loss of her boyfriend Daisy goes towards the dark side and becomes the villain. This will not happen but it gave me that vibe when I saw her.

Malkav

French Madman
Toward the end I was like "please, no mopey Daisy for the next season, it's gonna be a pain in the ass", and then the "6 months later" happened.

Good god, the runaway emo Daisy arc is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Aside from that, hinting that Coulson is no longer director is interesting, and so are LMDs.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Mac was the acting Director for an eps, May would be the obvious and only choice being the highest level behind Coulson. It would probably be the best position for May since she's pretty much emotionally scarred and won't have any kind of love life w/ Andrew going all inhuman, she'll just busy herself running SHIELD, while Coulson spends the days finding Daisy, apparently w/ Mac so that further rules out the option that Mac could be Director.

Or they could just be, here's a new Director head, May didn't want the job, so we had to find "someone", and he'll be the next season finale death, saving SHIELD.