Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
The Civil War stuff hasn't happened yet on the show.
True, but every season has had a movie tie in leading into the Spring movie. Season one had the Triskelion, Sitwell, and the Lumarian Star and season 2 had the 'call in the Avengers' conference with Hill.

Szlia

Looking at the plot summaries on IMDB it sounds like Civil War goes between episode 19 (3rd of May) and 20 (10th of May).

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of a meh episode, made disappointing by no Civil War tie in. The Hive origin story was ok, but I was put off by heel WWF Kree Bros. This whole 'Who... will... die...' stuff is getting annoying as well.
I am also tired of the way they promote this show. Just show the damn thing without the Super Drama attached to it. Its like the "Fallen Agent" they do with the title showing Sky/Daisy. How is she fallen?? Its not like she was an angel that fell from the heavens. She got turned by way of a parasite. Its stupid.

Can you imagine if they had promoted shows like this in the 50's?

"Who will Barney arrest next in our sweet town of Mayberry"???, Will he finally use his gun!!??

I hate how they promote shows nowadays.

Cybsled

They promote shows now like they used to promote serials back in the day. It really isn't anything new TBH. They're just going back to time tested tricks that work for the most part.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Hive in control sounds like a pretty good deal to me. Super powers, and emotional bliss? I'd go for it.

Caliane

Hell no. powers are like mutants. totally random. 10% with good powers. 60% with shit powers. 30% with powers so shit, you commit suicide. (your power is bleeding out of your ass with acid blood 24/7.) Its the reason the Inhumans have their rigid class system. shit powers people get sent to the mines to be slaves out of sight .

Then you got Hive mind controlling you? no thanks.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
When Daisy said "drain me", I couldn't help but think that she could drain me instead. Not a drop wasted.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
TPoint is always Jemma didn't do anything, but be near it and the stone activated to transport her. Which is what the Kree designed it to do for "Inhumans"
If Jemma turns out to be just a human then we know for sure the Stone has no preference.
If the stones react to Inhumans, then why did SHIELD need Daisy to use her powers to open the portal? Her being near it would've been enough.

Column_sl

shitlord
If the stones react to Inhumans, then why did SHIELD need Daisy to use her powers to open the portal? Her being near it would've been enough.
They needed it open to let Shield through... not for it to kill, or transport Daisy alone...

Anyway, I'm not really feelin this Hive arc, been pretty meh.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Rewatched Avengers 1 last night and noticed that Gideon Malick is on the Council advising Nick Fury. I remember them saying that he was a member of the world security council on the show, but didn't realize he was in the Avengers. Fucking kudos to Marvel for playing the long game on that char.

They did something similar to Agent Sidwell too. Same actor, multiple spots in Marvel movies, eventually Hydra in Winter Soldier. But he's been shown on screen and has a fairly memorable face with a bald head and glasses. Malick was fairly indistinguishable since his face is in shadows in the Avengers, but after being on the show, it's easy to pick out his face, even shadowed. But moreover, he has a pretty unique voice too.

Well played, Marvel.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hmm... not planning on seeing Civil War for a couple weeks. I guess I'll hold off watching tomorrow's episode until someone can post how much it spoils, if anything. The tie-in with Avengers 2 really wasn't anything major.

Column_sl

shitlord
Man this arc is dumb.
Of course the Inhuman Nuke, who would of thought..

I wish Agents had better writers.

Canatus the tie in was just a reporter saying the Super Human registration act is in. Same shit that is in the commercials.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Agents is pretty great comparatively to other hero shows. Season 1 was slow but its been pretty kick ass ever since.