Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Szlia

The tea scene is in Marrakesh, the boat scenes are in Casablanca (Marrakesh is inland so they got that part right!).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
kinda bland episode, TV does love recycling that old trope of a person fighting a doppelganger of themselves. the painting might have been a cool mcguffin if it was something more exciting than just an old painting with new alien tech writing on the back. yeah alien tech is cool and all but schematics of alien tech is a bit dry, to say the least.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah alien schematics that don't do anything aren't much of a payoff anymore.

Episode was fine, though nothing special. Lots of Coulson, and that's a good thing. "Yo" *punch* was pretty great.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
but it did a lot. It told us some random person is out there doing this writing as well, and the biggest thing was show that whatever the writing is on becomes protected/ shielded.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We already knew other people were doing it. We knew that like 4 episodes in to season 1. This isn't a payoff. It's the same tease we've been getting for 20 episodes. Just revealing more of the same thing isn't making me any more excited if they make no effort to give it any kind of weight. It stopped being interesting to speculate what it was a long time ago.

I don't mean they're a bad tease or anything, what I should have said is we need somethingmorein that direction. Or somethingnew. Though to be fair it was on the obelisk so that's something I shouldn't just gloss over. I guess I just don't want the mystery to drag on so long that by the big reveal it's a letdown no matter what.

rasstapp_sl

shitlord
Episode this week was better than Gotham, if nothing else
tongue.png

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Less emo ward, more fitz getting his groove back, and may in lingerie beating up may in a dress, why not?

Also cant wait for coulson to get off the reservation and we see director may.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Episode was fine, though nothing special. Lots of Coulson, and that's a good thing. "Yo" *punch* was pretty great.
Don't do anything? At the very least, they saved the picture from a fire. They might have caused the fire/explosion too. I don't recall if they mentioned a reason for the church burning down.

May in her slip was pretty great. As was my wife talking about her tits and how the 2 girls had totally different chests and that mask better not give her may's chest. I didn't see a difference, but still. It was good.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
If you have a wife as hot as Agent May when she's 51, you win at life.

She's more fit then I was in my late teens/early 20s when I actually went to the gym, jesus.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Her stunt double is Kitana and 23, Mina Na is so fit she literally needs someone half her age to compare on screen.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
She has had a damn long career. I actually remember seeing her on As the World Turns (yeah yeah my grandma watched it every day) as the half-vietnamese daughter of one of the main characters back in the 80s.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Also name props, she's been in Hollywood for 30 years? and still kept an admittedly fucked up non American name like Ming-Na Wen, hell she even has a dash as part of her name. (I can say that b/c my mom's name is almost exactly like that and the dash even fucks me up after 30 years when i write her, or did forms and taxes and had to write her name down)
As opposed to her co-star who changed her named from Wang, admittedly one of the most common and made fun of Asian names, to Bennet.

Lusiphur

Peasant
Whatever. It is still shit. I am amazed at how this has not improved at all.
Caught up with all of this seasons episodes yesterday and was just sighing the whole way through.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This season is a masterpiece compared to the shit stains that were Falling Skies and The Strain for summer.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
And you know all of this Alien language shit is going to somehow lead into Age of Ultron. And now that RDJ said he'd love to be a guest star on an Agent of SHIELD episode, he'll probably learn something once they unlock the languages meaning, and use what he learns to make Ultron.

That's my assumption, at least.