Marvel's Daredevil

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Just watch the first season of Jessica Jones, second and third seasons don't even come close, and I don't recall them being relevant to anything else going on. First season is solid, great villain, made me really like the character having zero prior experience with her. Was excited for the second season, but it just kind of killed off any interest I had, and the third season paved over the grave. Jessica Jones supporting characters were probably the worst of all the shows for me, and while I think Krysten Ritter nails her role, she can't carry it alone. Jessica Jones and Luke Cage both suffer from needing a better villain to play off to match their greater abilities, and David Tenant nails that as Kilgrave in season one.
As a villan he was terrifying. His power was awful enough to make Jessica's terrible choices and trauma make sense.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
As someone who thought even the first seasons of DD and JJ started out great but got a little wheel-spinny, what's worth watching, Season 1 of everything (heavily skipping through Iron Fist) then finishing DD and Punisher's later seasons if I'm not burnt out?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I have a feeling when Disney takes over it just wont be the same. Those first marvel shows on Netflix were violent and bloody as fuck, and part of the reason they were so great. I mean, take the Punisher for instance, that was a bloody gore fest of a show, is Disney going to do the same?

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fight choreography is what made the series. D'onofrio was just more excellence on top of that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sevens

Log Wizard
Family friendly Disney sure wont film anything of this sort. Don't know why but I just really enjoyed the narrators descriptions in this video...almost made the scene more brutal

spronk

FPS noob

tbh i didn't think either of the two really added anything to the show but whatever, better to keep your fans then piss them off even more i guess

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
He showed up already in She Hulk, right?

Did they explain how the fuck he's not dead? I thought he was crushed under a falling building or something at the end of his series / the defenders. I dont see how the superpower of "seeing without your eyes" gets him out of that one.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
He showed up already in She Hulk, right?

Did they explain how the fuck he's not dead? I thought he was crushed under a falling building or something at the end of his series / the defenders. I dont see how the superpower of "seeing without your eyes" gets him out of that one.

They probably thought it was unnecessary since there had been an entire season of his show that came after that

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
What? Guess I didnt notice that season existed. WTF

Daredevil was pretty watchable but WTF, they really never explained how he's still alive? It'd be like having Iron Man just randomly show up and start chillin with the Avengers. Dude was dead.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What? Guess I didnt notice that season existed. WTF

Daredevil was pretty watchable but WTF, they really never explained how he's still alive? It'd be like having Iron Man just randomly show up and start chillin with the Avengers. Dude was dead.
its actually a really good season and worth the watch.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>

tbh i didn't think either of the two really added anything to the show but whatever, better to keep your fans then piss them off even more i guess
TBH I like both side characters.

Also she seems like a legit pretty cool human, and does lots of nerdy shit like D&D. She's shown up in a lot of D&D related stuff for me lately.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
set-photos-bernthals-punisher-in-daredevil.jpg