Marvel's Daredevil

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow. I just came inside of my head. Like my brain is surrounded by sperm inside of my head now.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
On one hand it looks good. On the other, I know it's just going to piss me off in the end because DD has to win and they're just wasting Punisher as a 'villain' in someone else's show. Which is also why Punisher MAX is the best version of Frank Castle--no assholes in spandex to try to stop him.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Give it a Frank/10, hopefully when they give him his own series they'll do Slavers and maybe just maybe get some Barracuda.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
On one hand it looks good. On the other, I know it's just going to piss me off in the end because DD has to win and they're just wasting Punisher as a 'villain' in someone else's show. Which is also why Punisher MAX is the best version of Frank Castle--no assholes in spandex to try to stop him.
I thought they were going to use this to launch a Punisher series?

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
They are still making Iron fist. They are just talking about doing a punisher series as well because they are so happy with the way he turned out in daredevil.

Column_sl

shitlord
I assume both Elektra and the Punisher will get their full costumes by the end of the season much like Daredevil.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What a terrible choice...
I don't know him, but Marvel hasn't really cast a shitty actor. Ritter grew on me as Jessica Jones went on, and I appreciated her a lot more after I saw her in The Bitch in Apartment 23. So I guess we'll see what happens. Hey at least he wasn't Asian.. amirite!

Sevens

Log Wizard
I don't know him, but Marvel hasn't really cast a shitty actor. Ritter grew on me as Jessica Jones went on, and I appreciated her a lot more after I saw her in The Bitch in Apartment 23. So I guess we'll see what happens. Hey at least he wasn't Asian.. amirite!
Dont know anything about Ironfist...was he asian in the comics? if thats so its terrible they didnt cast an asian
Just wait a few more weeks Im sure Glenn from Walking Dead will be available...I mean they are up to the Negan story line, yes?

Column_sl

shitlord
Ironfist was a white guy named Daniel "Danny" Rand. He has Blonde hair, and green eyes.

Why does every martial artist have to default to an asian dude?

I'm trying to think why the studio would pick such an outspoken gay activist, and all I can think of is that Iron Fist will have his shirt off a lot, and they want that demo....