Marvel's Jessica Jones

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Season 3, is this Jessica Jones or Trish Season 2 with a side of black lawyer dude and Trinity? JJ plays an almost insignificant part as far as I've watched (halfway through). Completely and utterly forgettable and honestly a waste of my time so far. But I'll stick to the end. Somehow Netflix series pay off in the end (mostly). We shall see.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Binged season 3, it was great. By the end I don't even hate Trish anymore. On par with season 1.

Really liked the villain.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enjoyed season 3. The Cameo felt a little awkward knowing that all of the shows are done. I could have easily seen Season 3 of Luke Cage having Jessica Jones as one of the ones having to slow his roll.

I really enjoyed the detective vibe with a suped up woman. The inside voice along with the slow jazz music added a lot of dimension to the realism of the difficulty of being stronger than pretty much everyone else and choosing to use the strength for a more down to earth purpose. I felt the show did a good job of casting with Krysten Ritter. I suppose Disney "could" continue the show but I doubt that will happen. Its a shame but it was worth watching while it lasted.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Enjoyed season 3. The Cameo felt a little awkward knowing that all of the shows are done. I could have easily seen Season 3 of Luke Cage having Jessica Jones as one of the ones having to slow his roll.

I really enjoyed the detective vibe with a suped up woman. The inside voice along with the slow jazz music added a lot of dimension to the realism of the difficulty of being stronger than pretty much everyone else and choosing to use the strength for a more down to earth purpose. I felt the show did a good job of casting with Krysten Ritter. I suppose Disney "could" continue the show but I doubt that will happen. Its a shame but it was worth watching while it lasted.
Ritter said she was done with the role after this. I agree she did well. I was skeptical at first.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Great final season, started off slow but really built well through the middle... different from the first two seasons which started off quickly and then got a bit stale through the middle.

JJ, Trish and Malcolms story arcs throughout the 3 seasons were pretty damn good IMO, especially Trish. I can get why some people don't like Trish she is extremely intense which can be offputting but I thought she had a very compelling story. Towards the end of season 3 she showed the same kind of unwavering belief and determination that she was exhibiting when dealing with addiction in season 2.

Ritter embodied JJ wonderfully, the casting was really spot on. Villain in S3 was strong and showed menace without even being powered - similar kind of issue superman often has to deal with. Enemies that he can easily beat, but he's constrained by rules/morality. Unpowered people can be a threat because they're willing to do anything.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
So I finally started watching Agents of Shield, no idea why I put that off, but it made me realize how poor this show was in seasons 2 and 3. Haven't finished season 3 but I'm just so decidedly "meh" about how it has played out up to episode 8 or 9 that I'm questioning whether or not I'm going to bother finishing it....

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finished it. Enjoyed it. Cerebral villain sort of reminded me of Zemo from Cap Civil War. He was well done.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If someone only watched the first season, would they be able to jump into S3 without being lost?

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
You wouldn't be lost but there are definitely a bunch of references to what happened in S2.