Marvel's Luke Cage

Cybsled

Do Heroes for Hire with Iron Fist/LC. If it does well, dump JJ show and put her on this show as well. Kick Claire to the curb and LC+JJ hook up like in the comics. 1 show /w less bloat than 3 stand alones lol.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Pretty sure they'll pull the plug on all of them, now that Disney's launching their own streaming thing to compete with Netflix.

LC and IF just weren't far into production and presumably not the top performers. Still doubt Daredevil, Punisher, etc.. will go far beyond what's been announced and/or is already some way in the production at the very least.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If moving to the Disney streaming service, these shows will be toothless PG-13 shows. They've already had issues with formulaic progression, but now they'll be pointless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Luke Cage Season 3. Luke becomes Luciana, same super strength, different pronoun. Xhe moves to Berkeley, CA and becomes a part time barista, that fights social injustices xhe over hears at xer day job. The story arc for season 3? Overtaking and redirecting the local antifa chapter.

• 3Picard
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
These characters will stay on Netflix. The Disney Streaming Service isn't going to have any R or adult content. If they go anywhere it'll be Hulu, but I doubt that will happen.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
These characters will stay on Netflix. The Disney Streaming Service isn't going to have any R or adult content. If they go anywhere it'll be Hulu, but I doubt that will happen.
So basically the entire Touchstone library will never see Disney.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That’s the single biggest problem with Disney. They have zero qualms with sitting on or eviscerating content to meet their 1955 standard.

See the test run at cutting Deadpool’s nuts off.