Marvel's The Punisher

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I forgot the specifics, but there's something about Marvel not being to do these shows for 2 years. Will the actors still be available at that time?

Well Mike Colter, aka Luke Cage, just got signed on to some new TV show, so unless that bombs he'll probably be busy. However, I think there is something in the contracts that we probably don't know about. I have to believe that Marvel is a bit more thorough in their licensing contracts nowadays, compared to wholesale giving away IP's.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Managed to finally watch season 2 of this... holy fuck this was terrible. The writing was terrible, the editing of scenes was terrible and disjointed in some parts. The cash place robbery lasted 10 mins, and not one single cop showed up until it was over, and the streets practically empty the entire time. Mahoney character and actor were over the top bad. The Krista/Madani fight was terribad, wtf move your head instead of slowly getting cut? you're standing in the middle of the room getting your face slowly cut, wtf? the doctor somehow gave this trained agent the fight of her life! Krista's death scene was also just laughable.

I still have season 2 of iron fist to watch which I read is the worse of them all, and season 3 of daredevil which I dunno if that's worth a watch either. The season 1's were great, but I would guess it's good they got yoinked from netflix when they did instead of extending them. Disney stuff is ok for now too, hoping loki will be the best one so far.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Managed to finally watch season 2 of this... holy fuck this was terrible. The writing was terrible, the editing of scenes was terrible and disjointed in some parts. The cash place robbery lasted 10 mins, and not one single cop showed up until it was over, and the streets practically empty the entire time. Mahoney character and actor were over the top bad. The Krista/Madani fight was terribad, wtf move your head instead of slowly getting cut? you're standing in the middle of the room getting your face slowly cut, wtf? the doctor somehow gave this trained agent the fight of her life! Krista's death scene was also just laughable.

I still have season 2 of iron fist to watch which I read is the worse of them all, and season 3 of daredevil which I dunno if that's worth a watch either. The season 1's were great, but I would guess it's good they got yoinked from netflix when they did instead of extending them. Disney stuff is ok for now too, hoping loki will be the best one so far.
All 3 daredevil seasons are good.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Worse one of all was def the Iron fist. And its not that the story sucked, its that fucking actor., that dude had no business being in that role. THAT was a perfect time to get a black person to do it, lol.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Worse one of all was def the Iron fist. And its not that the story sucked, its that fucking actor., that dude had no business being in that role. THAT was a perfect time to get a black person to do it, lol.
IF season 2 is the only Marvel show I didnt watch. I barely got through S1. And I am a huge IF fan from the comics. Bummed me the fuck out how shitty his series was.

• 1Solidarity

Sterling

El Presidente
Not sure if it was lack of training or just that the dude playing IF is just completely unathletic to the point it's hard to disguise on camera but that was a huge problem.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Season 2 of Iron Fist was better than season 1. Still not all that great, but better than season 2 of Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or Punisher.

Daredevil season 3 is one of the best seasons of any of the marvel shows.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Season 2 of Iron Fist was better than season 1. Still not all that great, but better than season 2 of Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, or Punisher.

Daredevil season 3 is one of the best seasons of any of the marvel shows.
Really? So is IF S2 worth watching?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
TLJ was better than Iron Fist S1 so... doubtful.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
TLJ was better than Iron Fist S1 so... doubtful.
Not sure I can go this far. Iron Fist is bad. Really bad, but it's not aggressively trying to be so counter to expectations that it basically just shits on an entire franchise.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Iron fist was so bad I couldn’t even watch season 2 for his hot sidekick

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This was the dude that should have been iron fist. This one fight scene hes gopt more presence than the entire show had.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Agreed, Apparently he was in the running for the job but I assume the producers wanted the GoT guy to bring some viewers across. Shame, he's an actual martial artist and that would have helped with the choreography problems.

• 1Solidarity

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I dunno, just looked like poor copy of Jackie Chan's legend of the drunken boxer moves. Even the hand movements were similar, except less sharply done by this dude.