Marvel's The Punisher

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well Jackie is a true master and the one who invented that shit. Still 1000% better than whomever that dude they had playing Iron Fist.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, just looked like poor copy of Jackie Chan's legend of the drunken boxer moves. Even the hand movements were similar, except less sharply done by this dude.

That's sort of what I was thinking. That guy was a garbage tier drunken fighter. Wouldn't surprise me if they tried to copy the choreography directly from Jackie Chan fights.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
So I got through daredevil season 3... ok it's better than punisher season 2, but the last fight was a wtf, in daredevil going there with the intent on killing kingpin, but then at the same time trying to protect him from dex...

Now on to iron fist, boring, boring, iron fist comes out for a second, episode 4 joy going through typhoid mary's shit right in front of her to find out her secret.... wtf.... who wrote this shit....

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I got through daredevil season 3... ok it's better than punisher season 2, but the last fight was a wtf, in daredevil going there with the intent on killing kingpin, but then at the same time trying to protect him from dex...

Now on to iron fist, boring, boring, iron fist comes out for a second, episode 4 joy going through typhoid mary's shit right in front of her to find out her secret.... wtf.... who wrote this shit....
That was an easy search. The writer of Iron Fist episode 4 is Roy Thomas.

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
I'll take it. I dug him as Punisher. Bring back him and Daredevil. The rest can go suck a dick.
That wasn't entirely fair... Luke Cage was pretty good, overall.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd take a Danny Rand recast and call that a solid win through and through.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'll take it. I dug him as Punisher. Bring back him and Daredevil. The rest can go suck a dick.
That wasn't entirely fair... Luke Cage was pretty good, overall.

Luke Cage the show was awful.

Didn't mind the actor, though, if that's what you're saying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user