Marvel's The Punisher

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
First we had the great sound track for luke cage and now metallica for punisher yes please.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Literally me right now.

mL3nUBB.jpg

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Literally me right now.
The artist famous for that, Steve Dillon, unfortunately died last year. Rumor is that he heard about people laughing at the same-face he drew across different comics and ramped it up to 11 just to make it even funnier.

• 1Worf

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
The artist famous for that, Steve Dillon, unfortunately died last year. Rumor is that he heard about people laughing at the same-face he drew across different comics and ramped it up to 11 just to make it even funnier.
Yeah and thankfully he ran with it or Frank Face would never be a real thing. People can call his style ugly but anyone who sees his work can immediately identify it which kinda makes him a cult hero.

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
I have low hopes for this series, but that trailer made me jizz myself.

• 1Picard

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
The Punisher stuff from S2 of Daredevil was by far the best part of that season. Hoping this is a good one to make up for that turd Iron Fist.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm pumped for this. Trailer did not disappoint. Looks like they're not shying away from the violence and brutality. Fuck. Yes.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
No offense.....there is only the Mike Zeck version of the Punisher....
punisher

Pun1cvr.jpg

This trailer captured it perfectly....

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Given what we've seen in the trailers, I think to myself... how could this not be anything but amazing? Then I remember Iron Fist and I temper my expectations.

• 1Like

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Holy shit, that "One" trailer was awesome. Not a huge fan of the actor they cast for the role but minor gripe there, given the rest of that was pretty damned excellent

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Holy shit, that "One" trailer was awesome. Not a huge fan of the actor they cast for the role but minor gripe there, given the rest of that was pretty damned excellent
Think what you want, but he's really a great Punisher. He has the "lost control" thing going on. Not to mention the guns. He was a great Shane in The Walking Dead, and he's an awesome Frank Castle.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Stranger Things 10/17, Punisher 11/17. Netflix earning my entertainment dollars.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
10/27 for Stranger Things S2. Still earning that dolla though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just a reminder, this starts Friday. Get your hand lotion and tissues ready.

• 1Solidarity