We can't do what we don't know.

It's weather.

I know a thing or two about that.

Lol this was an actual conversation.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
We are out numbered!

I've been working on that. Let's change the math.

(Detonates some planted explosives, one alien looks up at the sky, no one dies).

"Works for me! Let's do this!"

Hahahahahaha oh my fucking Christ.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Will this game ever let me save so I can shut it off and eat pizza?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
When you're on a main mission it uses Checkpoint saving. You only get to manually save in the open world.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok that's about enough for now. Saved my game in the nexus. I am going to eat pizza and start drunken game night part 2. How in the ever living shit does anyone who worked on this from a writing perspective have a job?

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Ok that's about enough for now. Saved my game in the nexus. I am going to eat pizza and start drunken game night part 2. How in the ever living shit does anyone who worked on this from a writing perspective have a job?

Beats me. And, get this, we have people over on BSN defending this trash.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Uh, we have people here defending this trash.

I don't defend the game, I don't care enough to argue with anyone over it. I just wanted to post and say that I didn't hate the game. I am about 20 hours in, still looking forward to playing, *shrug*. I know it's not as good as the others but I still enjoy killing some time with it.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Uh, we have people here defending this trash.

Not with the same vigor.

Here, you might have some asshat saying, "Well, I didn't really find the game unplayable." There you'll have asshats saying that every story that comes out against it is fake news, whereas if they came out in support of it, they'd be lauding praise all over them just like Peter North. They also say, "Well, that's subjective!" to every fucking criticism, as if they are the objective viewpoint descended upon us by God himself.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
calm down fam you aren't the first or only faggot to mislead posters here about this game's stunning lack of any merits whatsoever.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
One of my Card Game friends worked on QA for this game. When I saw him at the GP today I punched him in the arm.

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I am going to make a drinking game out of anytime I hear any character say, "Lets do this!"

Sending this back into the mail tomorrow. I made it passed EOS and to the next planet, and then I started skipping everything conversation wise.... And then, low and behold, Ryder says, "LETS...... (A pause) DO THIS".

Seriously????????

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Too bad I'll be playing FO4 or ME3MP instead of MEA.

EDIT : Nahh, fuckit, I'd rather be playing The Technomancer rather than this game. I mean, FFS, at least The Technomancer can keep to a decent story.

This game, in the first half hour, it has you falling in between rocks that weigh tons, while the rocks are floating. wat?

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well, they finally lost what meager interest I had in the MP. They lowered the credits per match and fucked with the packs so that you are less likely to get the Ultra Rares (only thing I have left to max out). Like seriously, just suck the last ounces of fun out of the game. Everything is a fucking bullet sponge at higher difficulties and very few guns are even usable past Silver. And the dogs, jesus Christ I have done maps as a sniper and watched dogs sprint the whole length of the map, completely ignoring other players on the way who are ACTIVELY SHOOTING AT THEM, to swam me the moment I decide to hunker down and take careful aim. The game is designed to be unfun, basically. The components for a good MP game are in there, they just cannot balance it or stop themselves from spamming annoying sync kill enemies to inflate the grind.

• 2Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It's fun sometimes to go back a couple years in this thread.

Either way, if DA:I is what we have to look forward to from engrossing characters in the new Mass Effect, be prepared to chuck your controller through a window if you are a big fan of the series. Any writer still with EA at this point is on the C Team because EA won't pay them shit because they think they can sell the "Story" aspect alone still based on the IP of the Bioware name. Anyone worth a shit left 2-3 years ago.

#76Utnayan, Aug 18, 2015