Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Eh I changed it as a gag back on Rerolled because it freaked people out. The lulz are long gone but I've just been too lazy to have it changed back.

As for Sovereign, he wasn't the 'leader' of the Reapers even back during ME1. He was a pathfinder/vanguard that was investigating why the Citadel had failed to activate, and Vigil speculated that it might have taken centuries for Sovereign to figure out what the Protheans had done due to his need for absolute secrecy. Conversely, Harbinger chills at the base beyond the Omega Relay, possessing collector drones rather than engaging you directly. So while they didn't directly say 'this dude is in charge of everything', he was obviously much more important than Sovereign, and definitely more of a general than a soldier.

Nothing in Leviathan actually goes against anything Karpyshyn wrote. In fact it fits so well that I would assume it was based on notes of his or something, which means he essentially did write it.

First off great post. I love the lore and got this book here Mass Effect Revelations by Drew which is great. ts about Saren and Captain Anderson when they were spectres.

I meant to say the first reaper we citadel citizens met was Sovereign btw not first ever to be born or w/e.

Last edited:

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I hope the renegade option is to exploit the native species and take whatever you want.

Then we can turn around and give Bioware and SJW's shit for releasing/supporting a game that promotes such behavior.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Hopefully one of them is robot so I can pretend to be Legion.

• 1Like

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
It is like they have a template for the kind of character I despise in video games, and then used the power of God Almighty to infuse that template with PeeBee. I can't fucking stand her and I've only seen her for like 3.40 of screen-time. Ugh. Garrus, we hardly knew ye.

• 1Solidarity

Fedor

<Banned>

GQ2vMzH.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
that asari voice isn't too bad, i really expected some shit like this from the image. i'd kill myself if I had to listen to this

• 1Solidarity

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Ughh. Wish you could customize all your squadmates. I'd prefer a voiceless grid mesh over PeeButt bullshit.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Can't wait to boot up the game, find that like its predecessors it practically begs me to thoroughly explore the universe and then turns me loose, whereupon it's finally revealed that the game is small as hell and filled with bland, amorphous worlds with lots of loading and invisible wallls. So I'll hang out in my ship and bang the hottest female, then likely get a game over for being part of the patriarchy.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
For the love of god Bioware, just don't fuck up the multiplayer. If it's as good as ME3's was, I would consider buying it even if the single player is shit.

I know I'll be waiting a bit for proper reviews and what those of you who buy it have to say.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
For the love of God. Of all the space alien names that they could have possibly invented...

They went with PeeBee.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users