Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
I was on the shitter reading articles my google now picked up, the title for the one about Andromeda said something along the lines of removing binary choices from their games this time around. I avoided the article but kind of wish I would have taken a screenshot of it just to post here. It seemed to me they were beating around the bush of there being more than 2 genders as well as removing good and evil choices.

You have a link? All the articles I see when googling around are in direct reference to removing the Paragon/Renegade system and not really hinting at being able to play a Cambodian Ladyboy if you so desire.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Naw, I just read the title and the 4 or 5 lines below the title before swiping it off the screen. It was one of those ultra cunty websites, they didn't come out and say it but you could tell what they were alluding to.

I wish I could go back through that history somehow.

Fedor

<Banned>
jfv3gex5n3fy.jpg

jayde rossi

KuzL5cuf_400x400.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I know she probably signed something that says she can't, but there's been libel suits started for something much less insulting.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The stats I can find say that 80-90% of people made a custom Shepard (It never specifies for which game though). I'd be interested to see if that number goes up for this one.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Meh, there are so many things wrong with that second pic. I'm not saying that BioWare are the masters of the universe when it comes to recreating actors, but.

spronk

FPS noob
wait... so fem shep has one model for the look, which looks nothing like the actual person, and then another fat chick does the voice? why...

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meh, there are so many things wrong with that second pic.

Are you illiterate? The second pic is 15 minutes spent touching up the first pic. FIFTEEN MINUTES.

Now obviously manipulating an image in photoshop isn't the same thing as an animated 3d model being used in a video game...but god damn the first picture really looks like shit. I mean it honestly looks like they intentionally uglied her up because she made all the blue haired gender-fluid cows that work at Bioware jealous.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Are you illiterate? The second pic is 15 minutes spent touching up the first pic. FIFTEEN MINUTES.

Now obviously manipulating an image in photoshop isn't the same thing as an animated 3d model being used in a video game...but god damn the first picture really looks like shit. I mean it honestly looks like they intentionally uglied her up because she made all the blue haired gender-fluid cows that work at Bioware jealous.

I feel like its intentional. Blue hairs really pushing "non traditional beauty".

Like for straight male romances in DAI the only options being a woman that fills a traditionally male role (who was awesome but I can see why people would not appreciate her) or a woman with something living on her face that isn't in the party.

goishen

Macho Ma'am

The jowls are way too small. Neck, way too small, Nose, way too small. Chin, way too small. It doesn't even look like her picture. Sure, it resembles her picture. But 1 for 1 comparison? No way.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The jowls are way too small. Neck, way too small, Nose, way too small. Chin, way too small. It doesn't even look like her picture. Sure, it resembles her picture. But 1 for 1 comparison? No way.

I doubt the anon was trying to make it look exactly like the Jayde Rossi. Just improve the character's looks so you don't immediately think she just got trampled by a heard of elephants. I just hope Bioware aren't so far off their rocker that they intentionally built in flaws to all their Eye/Nose/Lip choices. I haven't seen any video of the character creator yet so I don't know how detailed you can get.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
If you actually look at her picture vs. what BioWare did, you'll find that not only are they not far off, it's that they're pretty spot on. The thing that really gets me (and I think it's what gets most people) is the eyes. They're like TWD eyes. I'll give anon that much credit. At least he knew how to spark life into a motionless picture.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you actually look at her picture vs. what BioWare did, you'll find that not only are they not far off, it's that they're pretty spot on. The thing that really gets me (and I think it's what gets most people) is the eyes. They're like TWD eyes. I'll give anon that much credit. At least he knew how to spark life into a motionless picture.

AGBwRRp.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Goishen confirmed having damaged temporal lobe.

It's funny how bad it can be considering how great Miranda looked.

2618751-miranda_actress.jpg

mass-effect-model-miranda-02.jpg

Miranda_Lawson_butt_shot.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I really regret preordering this but I did it when Best Buy was doing the $25 back on $100 deal so I have another game and filler on that order. Only paying like $38 for it with likely money back from Best Buy, but it still feels dirty. Plus side is I'll beat it in a week and trade it back in for a profit I guess.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It's almost as if BioWare is trying to go bankrupt by driving away all their main audience! I wonder if the managers have shorted their own stock?