Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
lol, jesus fuck those animations. I have no switched to immediately pirate to wait and see if worth pirating.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit this game is a train wreck.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh one thing to note we will get a look at multiplayer before release. It looks like they are going to be showing that at pax east on march 10th and apparently it will be playable for people there. So I expect next weekend there should be a fair amount of views/reviews of that and what state it is in. Frankly if they kept a similar format to ME3 there probably was not a hell of a lot that required a ton of testing for them.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol, jesus fuck those animations. I have no switched to immediately pirate to wait and see if worth pirating.
EA even puts Denuvo in MP games like Battlefield now, so this will certainly have it. I wouldn't count on another embarrassment like RE7 happening with the DRM.

I do agree though. I'll never give money to BioWare again, but after everything I've seen about the game recently I even dropped it off my Gamefly queue for PS4.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Looking at a few cherry-picked bad animations and judging the game from them is retarded. Pretty much every great game has tons of clips of fucked up animations in it.

The game may be junk, but looking at a few cherry-picked clips and calling it at trainwreck is just silly.

• 3Like
  • 3Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Remember when everyone was judging Horizon as being the worst animation ever due to some early footage and now people are loving it and calling it one of the best looking games they've ever seen? Yeah...

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Really want more ME so I have been staying away from this thread so as not to get my hopes deflated. Picked the wrong time to pop in...

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Remember when everyone was judging Horizon as being the worst animation ever due to some early footage and now people are loving it and calling it one of the best looking games they've ever seen? Yeah...

Except that didn't happen. A few people made fun of the terrible lip syncing.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Bioware and Ubisoft are why I stopped preordering games. This game is not looking to change that.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I just can't get over how derpy Fem Ryder looks. Like it would be a constant distraction while playing and trying to take the game seriously.

• 1Solidarity

khalid

Unelected Mod
I'm guessing its more like literally laughing at the over the top reactions to a few animations looking bad.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I loved the Mass Effect franchise so I was pretty excited for this. Their recent (last couple years) bullshit has given me pause and I played to wait a couple weeks and get some reviews from here. My girlfriend pre-ordered this for me for Valentines Day though. I was kind of annoyed but also happy at the same time, it was a nice gift but man i didn't want to fork over cash if this was going to be garbage.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I'm waiting for complete plot analysises before I think about forking over money. Way too many rampant outspoken SJW story writers posting their shit ideas on Twitter to think this game will be free of overt stupid.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I just can't get over how derpy Fem Ryder looks. Like it would be a constant distraction while playing and trying to take the game seriously.

You'll be staring at her ass for 80% of it anyways. That's why we all play female characters! Surely they didn't screw up modeling that.