Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, this shit basically fixes the laugh scene in FFX, which now has a Shakespearean level of gravitas in comparison.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you look at the female presets compared to the multiplayer female options it's pretty clear that they delebritely made to to look like that. I can't wait to see all the articles about "brave" Bioware tackling feminist issues by making "normal" looking female avatars. What everyone else sees as a shitshow these people will claim is progress.
Nah, SJWare forgot to be 'diverse' in the hairstyles you can choose so those people are mad at them too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Stave

Potato del Grande
Probably already posted somewhere in here but it's a long thread and everyone should be reminded.

g26DAkt.jpg

I just found out about this today actually. I was fully prepared to shell out $60, regardless of reports of shitty animations, because fucking I loved the other ME's. I think I'll be passing on this one. Using my white privilege to protest with my wallet. Fuck you EA and Bioware, hope your game flops hard and gets cracked by CPY on launch day.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Watched robbaz try to stream this today, he spent about an hour making his character, and then 30-45 minutes of gameplay before he flat quit saying that was some of the dumbest shit he'd ever played. God this looks so bad.

• 2Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Watched robbaz try to stream this today, he spent about an hour making his character, and then 30-45 minutes of gameplay before he flat quit saying that was some of the dumbest shit he'd ever played. God this looks so bad.
Coming from robbaz, thats fucking brutal....

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
I was watching some streams of the MP, they looked fun. The people on the streams said that they were fun, but I'm not sure how good the staying power of it's gonna be. In ME3MP you had that over the counter grab, and all of a sudden you were back in it. Also in the game, there were big asplosions wherever you set off a combo.

In MEAMP, you can barely even tell when a combo has been set off. Also, melee is just weak.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
From the stock photos to the half-assed planetary scanner used to complete those stupid fetch quests, they cut so many corners in the third installment. So, this was only inevitable.

And that dialogue is truly bizarre. I don't think the writers are native English speakers.

spronk

FPS noob
the first vendor you meet on the nexus, its asian michael jackson

6mBLbys.jpg

angry joe is streaming the game and its really hilarious how its mechanics are shitting all over them and every "tender" moment in the game has them literally dying on the floor laughing

khorum

Murder Apologist
Probably already posted somewhere in here but it's a long thread and everyone should be reminded.

View attachment 126781

I just found out about this today actually. I was fully prepared to shell out $60, regardless of reports of shitty animations, because fucking I loved the other ME's. I think I'll be passing on this one. Using my white privilege to protest with my wallet. Fuck you EA and Bioware, hope your game flops hard and gets cracked by CPY on launch day.

Man how hardcore must the neogaf cucks be whiteknighting this shit right now. I remember they used to ban people for posting the words "hamburger helper" Hhahaha.

• 1Like

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
Man how hardcore must the neogaf cucks be whiteknighting this shit right now. I remember they used to ban people for posting the words "hamburger helper" Hhahaha.

They've already started circling the wagons on this shit. Basically any source that shows anything negative about this Heir guy has been painted as #fakenews even though it's all his own words. Also, anyone wanting better looking female characters are gross, a creep or a mysoginst.

I'm telling you, the SJW crowd are going to champion the shit out of this game and use the complaints against it as why gaming is a cesspool.

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Honestly graphics don't bother me about games. Never have. Storyline and dialogue matters moreso than graphics, but gameplay matters the most. I have no idea how good the gameplay is because everyone is throwing a shitfit over duck-legs and derpface and not actually getting to the "game" part of the game. Be nice to know if it is actually fun or not.

• 1Like

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Decided to play some Multi-player tonight and it was quite fun, although the people I got matched with were much less savvy than the ones at PAX it was still a good time. I bet with friends it will be awesome for quite some time .

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Honestly graphics don't bother me about games. Never have. Storyline and dialogue matters moreso than graphics, but gameplay matters the most. I have no idea how good the gameplay is because everyone is throwing a shitfit over duck-legs and derpface and not actually getting to the "game" part of the game. Be nice to know if it is actually fun or not.
The gameplay is fair at best. I found myself enjoying the exploring, driving around shooting people parts. But there were bugs and design choices that were annoying. Gating opening doors behind killing all the enemies was one. That works great, except when enemies fall off the platform but don't die. Or when they are invisible and only attack when you are near them. And its a big circular area and they aren't on your radar, but you still can't open the door. I actually just restarted the game on that last one.

Its ok, and as you unlock more skills it might get better but it is in no way ground breaking. Pretty just normal stuff as far as the ME series goes. I was having some fun when I was just free to roam and shoot people.