Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
How the fuck is an infiltrator anything like Iron Man? He doesn't walk around invis nor does he snipe people. This is why you never let chics make video game vids.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
a lot of big twitch personalities are trying to sell the game pretty hard, then again they do that for most big titles these days.
Yea, I noticed that too, especially Coh. He stopped playing Nier: Automata, calling it unpolished, but I imagine he is -looooving- this game. lol

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
So for game development now, is $40 million dollars really a lot for an AAA title? Witcher 3 cost $81 million. Half Life 2 cost $40 million in 2004.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Scooby

Trakanon Raider
So for game development now, is $40 million dollars really a lot for an AAA title? Witcher 3 cost $81 million. Half Life 2 cost $40 million in 2004.

Hey you save a ton of cash using nothing but interns! ;)

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
From some idiot at SA.

Honestly the only good characters I've seen come out of the character creator have been minorities. Which is nice.

Jesus Christ.

• 1Like

Rafterman

Molten Core Raider
From some idiot at SA.

Jesus Christ.

He's half right, it's damn near impossible to make a decent looking white character, the one and only preset is the worst and you can't even make really light skin tones.

But, yeah, it being a good thing is the type of shit comment we'll be seeing a lot of post release.

• 2Like

Scooby

Trakanon Raider
The reason why your Dad Ryder was black is he is based off the race of the preset you used for your fem-Ryder.

Of the nine presets ... 2 are black, 2 are asian, 2 are latino, 2 are indian/arab, and 1 is caucasian.

View attachment 126930 View attachment 126931

Know I quoting myself but needed to, to keep things in context ... apparently there WAS a 2nd caucasian preset that Bioware removed just before the early access.

Sorry Video is in French, but god damn just look at her, she looks fucking awesome.

• 2Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I can't wait to play this. Finally getting around to finishing up the witcher 3. I welcome diverse and mentally disabled characters. W3 is whitewashed

• 1Like

Caliane

Know I quoting myself but needed to, to keep things in context ... apparently there WAS a 2nd caucasian preset that Bioware removed just before the early access.

Sorry Video is in French, but god damn just look at her, she looks fucking awesome.

thats just the default chick. head 0, I suppose.

Scooby

Trakanon Raider
thats just the default chick.

No default Sara has big ears, grey eyes, and a big nose

17311111_732960223544058_7734622848034498040_o.jpg

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think they meant from the 1/2/2/2/2 list its one of those - looks similar to one of the asian ones to me, just different skin tone.

Caliane

maybe they tweaked her. but that is clearly based on the default character. it has the same freckles, hair, lips, etc.

• 1Like

Scooby

Trakanon Raider
  • 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Scrolled back on the video, it was the default Sara, man they really beat her with an ugly stick "tweaking her"

big thread over here Character Creator & Character Customization (Official Thread) | New BioWare Social Network Fan Forums people bitching about how much they fucked up the character creator in ME:A

Yea, those are nice soft features - wonder if they had trouble animating them or something, that's definitely a marked change in all the features you'd animate.

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is why you don't cater to these fucking retards.

A little bit about the author.

Dia Lacina is a transgender, queer, Native photographer. She spends entirely too much time tweeting.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mao

Trakanon Raider
  • 1Like