Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DA:I wasn't terrible, just felt a bit shallow. The multiplayer was AIDS, though

Yeah it was a solid game minus the PC crap and bear ass fetch quests.

The DLC as with most Bioware games were fantastic. The Hinterlands was aids though.

Apollo64

N00b
Mass Effect: Andromeda better deliver or else Bioware is done as a studio.

I mean, last fully awesome game they released was Mass Effect 2 i think?

Then we had 1) Dragon Age 2 which was good combat, crap annoying story 2) Mass Effect 3 which was awesome until the worst ending in gaming history 3) DA:I which i didn't even bother playing because it looked too generic/shallow.

If they drop the ball on this one, they'll be good as gone in the minds of many gamers.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I enjoyed DA:I a lot, but base building is a heavy interest, and I think they didn't develop that aspect enough. Andromeda seems perfectly positioned to rely more heavily on base building. I'm hopeful.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Mass Effect: Andromeda better deliver or else Bioware is done as a studio.

I mean, last fully awesome game they released was Mass Effect 2 i think?

Then we had 1) Dragon Age 2 which was good combat, crap annoying story 2) Mass Effect 3 which was awesome until the worst ending in gaming history 3) DA:I which i didn't even bother playing because it looked too generic/shallow.

If they drop the ball on this one, they'll be good as gone in the minds of many gamers.

Your statements are like a pardoy of faggot neckbeards

"if this sisnt good then Bioware is done as a Studio"

WHAT? I get you clearly didnt like DA2 and ME3, but your neckbeard ass didnt even play the last one.

They arent going anywhere. DA2 sold VERY well. ME3 sold a ton of copies and was super anticipated. It hurt them a bit with the ending, but that didn't carry over into DA:I, which sold a ton of copies, made tons of money, was a Critical and Commercial success. The studio is doing just fine. They are one of EAs crown jewels of making money. Their last launch fueled EAs best quarter ever. They may lose some faggy gamers if this game isnt a perfect 100, but they are going to make a ton of money, you know, what they are in business to do.

This is Bioware for fuck sakes. Cannot believe any rational adult would post something this fucking retarded.

• 4Solidarity
  • 3Salty
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like the combat video looks like it is mass effect three with some stuff cleaned up with better cover mechanics and having the jump pack by default is really nice. I thought that was a skill but from that video it sounds like you always have access to that. Nice that they actually have melee weapons for vanguard who like getting up and touching people.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh and the increased control over pulled targets is nice. In the other mass effect games it just kinda yanked them and sent them flying towards you. While fun being able to manipulate them and then launch them is better.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Still looks like Vanguard is the only way to play. Which is why I could never get into DA:I, their version of charge(Bull's Rush?) was fucking clumsy.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I love the Knight Enchanter in DA:I - Melee Mage. I cant remember any melee based skills in ME, I know engineer had a tech blade I think.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love the Knight Enchanter in DA:I - Melee Mage. I cant remember any melee based skills in ME, I know engineer had a tech blade I think.

It was either a biotic blade or head butting or gun butting.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Meh. I'm not overly thrilled by the trailer. The cover system? Meh, might as well not even have a cover system, as to have that weak ass shit. And I'm still wondering why Helius weapons (which are heat seeking, if you didn't notice that in the video) aren't heading for the hottest thing. Great. So I can setup favorites. Great, what am I doing... Visiting pof.com or playing a fucking video game? It just struck me as waaaaay too consolized.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
Gameplay has improved with each ME game so its safe to assume it will make slight improvements on ME3, that was never a worry. FemRyder still looks like a retarded muppet every time she shows up, her face just looks god damn goofy. Hopefully your sibling dies early.

DA:I wasn't terrible, just bland and poorly structured. Too many people spend the first 20 hours in the Hinterlands because the game doesn't really tell you otherwise. You thwart the villain nearly every time you meet him making him seem like an ineffectual loser by the end of the game. Most of the NPCs are forgettable. Bioware's formula is really obvious, do mission, return to base talk to every party member, click the heart for one your want to fuck, go do another mission, repeat. Combat system fits better for a MMO than a single player game... Fuck maybe the game was terrible.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Is "FemRyder" the main character? Can't you just customize her to not look like that? I played Male Shep and made him into a mongoloid looking Asian.

wat

Golden Knight of the Realm
You play as one of the two siblings. Scott or Sarah Ryder. Then I think whichever one you didn't pick sticks around as a party member. Who knows if you'll be able to change the appearance of the sibling you don't pick as your PC. So if you pick the dude you might be stuck with her goofy face running around your ship for the entire game.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Who am I kidding? I haven't even played ME2 or 3. I probably won't play this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
You play as one of the two siblings. Scott or Sarah Ryder. Then I think whichever one you didn't pick sticks around as a party member. Who knows if you'll be able to change the appearance of the sibling you don't pick as your PC. So if you pick the dude you might be stuck with her goofy face running around your ship for the entire game.

i don't want my sister around as i'm trying to bang alien chicks, my sisters IRL were huge cock blocks

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Since incest is becoming the new sjw darling maybe you'll be able to rail your own sister in this one. After all, since you're in a new galaxy it's not like there's any government to arrest you!

• 1Like

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Since incest is becoming the new sjw darling maybe you'll be able to rail your own sister in this one. After all, since you're in a new galaxy it's not like there's any government to arrest you!

Yeah but why in the world would you want to rail that abomination?

• 1Like

Bigguy28

Lord Nagafen Raider
From what I remember you can customize both of them and the father will change to resemble them looking more like the one you choose to play.

spronk

FPS noob
From what I remember you can customize both of them and the father will change to resemble them looking more like the one you choose to play.

mission accepted

X30Mrxf.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users