If they were making a Lucasarts adventure game 17 years ago

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
rofl, my first thought on seeing her pic:
image_uploaded_from_ios.jpg

Was, "I bet I know how she got the job for lead FACIAL animator.

Then the article posts:
carrot-bukkake-241703.gif

A+++ would read again

• 1Smuggly
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
rofl, my first thought on seeing her pic:
View attachment 127232
Was, "I bet I know how she got the job for lead FACIAL animator.

Then the article posts:
carrot-bukkake-241703.gif

A+++ would read again
Yeah right. She didn't have to blow anyone for that job. I'm sure the beta nerd SJWs at bioware gave her the job with the desperate hope they might get to hug her and sniff her hair one day.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
holy shit this game is a fucking train wreck.

Like we knew the writing was going to be absolute dogshit based upon what ME3 was. Then we started seeing the first reveals with animations and characters designed that were absolute garbage.

Were people thinking this was going to be a good game?

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Well sure hope this is instruction for other companies going forward.

Catering to the screaming shrill SJW minority by hiring on a team of people unqualified to do their jobs means you make a bad game.

Ten years ago if you were a developer/whatever going around posting your reverse-misogynist bullshit for your customers to see, it would be a fast track to getting canned. Now having an opinion on SJW bullshit seems to actually be part of these people's resumes.

You're not hired to have an opinion. You're there to make a fucking game to standard. And apparently Bioware's new standard is ham-faced desexualized paper dolls and shitty off-label ME tumblr fanfic.

Last edited:
  • 7Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Holy fuck this game

So I had to see this for myself and use my Xbox one and ea access and dropped the five bucks. Got the nexus and just heard my first gay voiced krogan. I shit you not.

That needs to make its way into the fray.

This is without a doubt the most hilarious bullshit I have ever played in my life. I almost think that maybe EA did this on purpose to show the SJW crowd their shit sucks? I mean holy fuck what a waste of an IP and millions of dollars. It's like a collision of gone home with phoned in voice acting, a horrible fucking story, zero character development what so ever... and imagine a gay krogan. Like.. Darth Vader voiced by Richard Simmons.

I dont even have the words for this shit. Seriously. I honestly need to take a shower after playing this.

At least I can download some FIFA and fuck around in that at some point

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Holy fuck this game

So I had to see this for myself and use my Xbox one and ea access and dropped the five bucks. Got the nexus and just heard my first gay voiced krogan. I shit you not.

That needs to make its way into the fray.

This is without a doubt the most hilarious bullshit I have ever played in my life. I almost think that maybe EA did this on purpose to show the SJW crowd their shit sucks? I mean holy fuck what a waste of an IP and millions of dollars. It's like a collision of gone home with phoned in voice acting, a horrible fucking story, zero character development what so ever... and imagine a gay krogan. Like.. Darth Vader voiced by Richard Simmons.

I dont even have the words for this shit. Seriously. I honestly need to take a shower after playing this.

At least I can download some FIFA and fuck around in that at some point
lol is there really a krogan with a full on gay lisp?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
lol is there really a krogan with a full on gay lisp?

Lol yeah. You can't make this up. It's as soon as you board the "nexus" and I don't even know how the fuck I ended up there anyway. Right after the "Alec... died??" I was laughing so hard at the entire absurdity of this game that when the gay lisp krogan showed up my wife came down and wondered what the hell I was laughing at so hard, as I was literally rolling off my couch. Haha

I don't think I can seriously remember EVER laughing this hard. I thought I was going to die of a heart attack because I couldn't stop.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Lol yeah. You can't make this up. It's as soon as you board the "nexus" and I don't even know how the fuck I ended up there anyway. Right after the "Alec... died??" I was laughing so hard at the entire absurdity of this game that when the gay lisp krogan showed up my wife came down and wondered what the hell I was laughing at so hard, as I was literally rolling off my couch. Haha

I don't think I can seriously remember EVER laughing this hard. I thought I was going to die of a heart attack because I couldn't stop.

See? GOTY material.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Exactly fucking this holy shit.

Oh also, just got a 30 day probation on SA :) the 3rd party marketing is there forever. I will now make sure everyone knows about it and all opinions there are paid for. It is my new lot in life bacause as you all know, I hate that shit. With a passion.

With how bad this has turned out so far I am actually annoyed at my girlfriend for pre buying this for me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user