Mass Effect: Andromeda - Autism reaches outer space

Palum

what Suineg set it to
These are the Mass Effect : Andromeda of Mass Effect : Andromeda memes. Yeesh.

Oh come on:

9skJkys.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Guys.
H.o.l.y S.h.i.t this fucking dialogue is actually not just bad, but infuriating. Thank God I am a combat whore and really only care about that and MP so I can at least eek out ebbs of joy and time from the game.

If you are the opposite of me and really enjoy plot/story and dialogue exchange, lore etc. - absolutely do not waste your fucking time.

You know, I was really pissed about alot of censorship and alterations from Treehouse with the Nintendo shit but at the same time I soooort of understood because of Japanese culture and them wanting to make sure they exported something that would be acceptable by everyone, even if includes through the wall far left SJW shit.
This shit though...and a $40 million budget? Ugghh, it makes my fucking skin crawl that these retards are out there in real life and affecting the outcomes of real things, like $40 million dollar products that people wait years for. I cannot fucking stand it.
Welcome to the new normal unfortunately.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
I love popping into bioware threads occasionally and seeing my complete disavowal of them as a company continues to be justified.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm

Haha, so Mass Effect is made for ugly girls because that's who plays BioWare games. I've barely played and never beaten any Dragon Age or Mass Effect game, so what does that say about the rest of you?!?!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nioh executes everything it sets out to do at an exceptional level. The same can only be said for ME: A if they intentionally made the writing sound like shitty ME fan-fiction and the faces to look like the 2nd string Special Olympics Team.

At the omission of other things though.

You should have used NieR then if you were just trying to troll me.

I can't say anything about NieR not even spent a second on it, not even the demo - too much on my plate ATM and doesn't look my speed - perhaps I'll check it out eventually down the line though. I had it slotted in after Berserk and Band of the Hawk (big Berserk fan, don't really care about Musou) as a "why not try it?" game - but that's not going to be anytime soon.

Djevel Innenfor

Golden Squire
I think so far the two things that stand out as genuinely offensive about this game is how so many people have C3PO arms and walk funny, and the UI. It's a genuine chore to navigate and use.

spronk

FPS noob
Reviews unlock in 3 hours. I'm seeing a lot more positive spin from people and its hard to determine whether its SJWs trying to Ghostbuster the thing or if the game actually gets better later on.

btw vaclav and anyone else who is definitely buying, you may wanna go watch the videos on this website you apparently unlock a few dlc pieces of armor and shit
Golden Worlds & Settlements - Official AI Site

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user