Mass stabbing at Pennsylvania high school

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
rrr_img_64444.jpg

Look. I'm not trying to say this smug bastard should have been stabbed.

I'm just saying.

I get it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why are you saying he's smug? He's just posting with a pic of him in the hospital.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Who would take picture of themselves and point at their injury to gain attention? That's cuntish bros.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Fact: Pussies rustled by someone taking a pic of their injury are most likely to hide from an knife-wielding attacker.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
If you go to his facebook and see the spamming he's doing for some web site that has a "video" (hint: there is no video) of the stabbing, you will quickly realize he is a douche. The reasons for calling him a douche are unjustified, but that does not change who he is.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
maybe that guy got a shitload of phonecalls/texts/tweets/facebook messages/whatever stupid kids use nowadays and shut them all up by posting a pic of himself as fine and pointing to his injury incase anyone asks where he got cut. haircut looks fine compared to what emofags were sporting 5 years ago.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably was. But it's a bunch of high school kids. I'm sure there were multiple layers to that. Tackling the knife wielding maniac is, very honestly, an adult decision.
If you decide to tackle someone with a knife you are pretty much volunteering to get stabbed/cut up.

This big fucker stopped a guy with a knife who had killed 4 people 2 years back.

lozito4.jpg

article-2101969-11C3BA22000005DC-17_306x423.jpg

Maksim Gelman stabbing spree - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Takes some real balls to just volunteer for that.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Fact: Pussies rustled by someone taking a pic of their injury are most likely to hide from an knife-wielding attacker.
It's a high school boy. This was done for high school girls. It might get him some under the pants action. All you really need to know.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Why are you saying he's smug? He's just posting with a pic of him in the hospital.
Actually he's taunting you in that picture Tuco, he survived you onslaught in Cyrodil with only a minor nick to his forearm.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Well no wonder he chalked up a score of zero. He didn't have the necessary dexterity for the Ambidexterity feat PLUS he was using two one-handed weapons. If he didn't have Two-Weapon Fighting either (I mean look at him, doyouthink he has Two-Weapon Fighting? I don't) he was running around something like -4 on his primary and -10 on his offhand.

Cybsled

It was probably lag. He thought he was landing critical hits, but his RNG sucked and he was only getting white auto-attack damage, then by the time the client caught up, he realized his DPS sucked and he had aggro'd some NPCs which dazed and stunlocked him,