May be an odd question

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sorce

Molten Core Raider
Does anyone know who the Chief Security Officer is at Youtube or Google? I have searched through many different approaches but have not found anything at all. You guys seem to know just about anything so I thought I would try here.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Thanks, Harshaw. I found that guy, too, but he is the CSIO. I am looking for whomever is in charge of their physical security at all of their locations, assuming they have one. Some go by Director of Physical Security but I couldn't find that either.

Ahh gotcha.

khorum

Murder Apologist
Good chance they hire a private security firm. Insurance/risk mgmt would insist.

Sorce

Molten Core Raider
Either they are really good at hiding who was responsible for their physical security or they had it assigned to someone that isn't exactly security minded in that sense. I have seen that all too often where an Engineer or someone in Safety is designated to oversee the security for a Plant of High rise office building. In today's world that just doesn't seem like a good idea any longer.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Maybe that fat neckbeard who was shouting COME AT ME at the shooter was the security guy.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
SJW Security Firms? Are those a thing yet?

"I could not apprehend that man who was tying a boy to his mother's lap with rope and then lighting them on both fire, sir. That would not be proper, sir. It states clearly, sir, right here in Provision 101.23.5(p)5 that all attempts to assume that the actions of a man not of traditional British culture are to be held sacrosanct and above the reproach of said British Government. As an agent of said British Government, sir, I hereby comply with the wishes of BB Home Office. Sir."