May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Yes

Votes: 271 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You take over every thread you post in, you disingenuous shit, and everyone knows it, and trying to start some retard debate about it when there is no debate to be had is a waste of time.

You're not doing here what you did there.

Sorry.

You should be banned for posts just like the one you just made.

• 1Hodjing
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm pretty sure Screenshots is for threads with lots of pictures in them.

I mean, that would make sense.

Maybe we should make a designated shitposting forum, and leave Screenshots for important things like objectifying women's bodies.
So any post with text in it should move to the rickshaw?

What if it's picture but not one of a screen?

• 1Dislike

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I'm pretty sure my whining is safe for work. I mean, it's pretty much all about work, or how much I have to work to pay my mom's bills.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Take some responsibility for yourself. If him being in the rickshaw and the robust ignore feature on this board isn't enough for him not to be "inflicted" on you, it is 100% your fault.

My family used to go to outer Banks every year. You stay in Duck?

No way bro, my aunt lives on martin's point right off the longass bridge so we did outer banks every year too. Kill devil is for peasants.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
For those curious these are the options for a thread ban.

reply ban.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Answer is pretty simple. If you've been rickshawed and you've got a thread in there, go ahead, but you can't start a new thread. Posting in Screenshots instead also makes sense.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I hope you know the banner link to go vote here signs people out when it takes them to this thread.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I hope you know the banner link to go vote here signs people out when it takes them to this thread.

No, the main domain url is firesofheaven.org now and you're still using the rererolled.org link as a bookmark. That's why that's happening.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, that's a BIG BANNER. So you made me log in.

I voted yes but honestly I couldn't care less about this. The RR is like a nude beach, the first time you go there for curiosity. And that is the last time because you realize there isn't anything there worth looking at.

Xevy

Log Wizard
No, the main domain url is firesofheaven.org now and you're still using the rererolled.org link as a bookmark. That's why that's happening.

First the forum, now the we can't even keep the same URLS? FUCK! I'm going back to Pinterest.

• 1Like

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
a_skeleton_03, you've done a fantastic job all things considered and I do think we're headed in the right direction with this new democratic forum. There is one small bit of advice I'd like to offer in regards to your new rickshaw thread naming policy and that is that this will make a terrible heachache for the mods and yourself in that now you'll have to police the very idiocy the rr means to contain and that could draw valuable amod attention from the more deserving forums. Don't you think there aught to be some place where if people are feeling stupid or are actually stupid they can act out without fear of persecution? It is the Internet after all.

Yours in good faith,

Picasso

For what it's worth, there is no way I am tone policing the fucking rickshaw no matter what any admin or poll says.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
As for me and the GG thread, it's really much ado about nothing. I'm not going to go back to doing whatever triggered Khalid.

I gave the new board a grace period where I didn't disturb the shit at all. I agreed wholeheartedly with the community's desire for less moderation and greater freedom. I cheered when posters championed the efficiency of the "ignore" feature and how it would make reporting posts obsolete. I nodded approvingly when to-be mods were campaigning on non-intervention and a light touch.

Then, after the elections, I decided to see if everyone could put their money where their mouths were. I made the types of posts I knew would rustle many jimmies right in the GG thread and waited for the inevitable backlash.

What I hoped would happen: In this new era of light moderation and big-boy pants for everyone, people would accept that sometimes someone says shit you don't like to hear and, unless they're breaking any rules, you're just going to have to live with it.

What actually happened: Mod power abuse which was applauded by the very people who wanted light moderation. Excessive and unwarranted punishment, delivered arbitrarily and with no explanation... Just like on Rerolled.

So rest easy, people. Just like during the significant final stretch of Rerolled's history, I'm going to behave myself and restrict my more controversial points of view to the Rickshaw, where they will be kept safely out of the mainstream and be viewable only to masochists, cancer patients, the uncurably curious, and Hodj.

...At least until a_skeleton_03 blows a gasket because I'm enjoying the board too much and just blanket locks the entire Rickshaw.

Shut the fuck up you retarded faggot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
If I stuffed you in a box of shit and wrote joz123 on the box would it not be punishment?
Not if he picked the box, put all of his favorite things in it first, and warmed it up nice and cozy.

Not when it is exactly where he wanted to be in the first place.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.