May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Yes

Votes: 271 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I voted yes for obvious reasons. It's a shame the mod that no one elected and then was forced upon us, despite the rules, is the cause of this shitshow. Democracy at work.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
It means he didn't bother to think about it because it was "obvious".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
I voted yes for obvious reasons. It's a shame the mod that no one elected and then was forced upon us, despite the rules, is the cause of this shitshow. Democracy at work.

I had nothing to do with moving or locking threads sir.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

You're completely retarded and out of touch with reality if you think this is what happened.

Like Tanoomba straight up admitted, you dumb fucking retard, that he intentionally went into the Gamergate thread and shit it up for three days hoping to get a reaction. Flat out admitted it in the Ask A Mod thread.

This is what we call gross ignorance on display.

Also you have two unelected mods, technically.

• 1Hodjing

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where's a "I don't give a shit option"? I don't even go into that cesspool, so I don't really care what's inside it. And if I did go in there, I deserve whatever I click on, especially as its pretty obvious by thread titles.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Should we be voting on how the rickshaw user group is defined next? How the CSS is displayed in there?

There are certain functions an admin has to decide on and I felt defining the "punishment room" was well in my purview.

There is no rule about how the rickshaw works right now. So what was forced on you against the rules!?!?

You are literally voting on the decision and complaining about democracy...

I just can't even.

khalid

Unelected Mod

I just can't even.

He seems to think I was the one that locked the rickshaw or something.

To clear it up for anyone else, the extent of what I did was give Tanoomba 3 warning points that would expire in 3 days. When Tanoomba complained, the mods held a vote and it was approved.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He seems to think I was the one that locked the rickshaw or something.

To clear it up for anyone else, the extent of what I did was give Tanoomba 3 warning points that would expire in 3 days. When Tanoomba complained, the mods held a vote and it was approved.

Take it from me, you'll be hearing for the next ten years how you destroyed the entire rickshaw that one time.

• 1Hodjing

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Should we be voting on how the rickshaw user group is defined next? How the CSS is displayed in there?

There are certain functions an admin has to decide on and I felt defining the "punishment room" was well in my purview.

There is no rule about how the rickshaw works right now. So what was forced on you against the rules!?!?

I just can't even.

You misread. That's why you can't even.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Just because there is a poll in this thread does not mean democracy is taking place. Much like the mod elections, you'll do whatever you wish at the end of voting. This poll clearly shows how out of touch you were in regards to what people wanted in their rickshaw.

But continue on your Tanoomba crusade, you're doing the work no one cares about!

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
So bickering or shit posting in screenshots should immediately be sent to the shaw?

Oh come now, you designed, created and nurtured this thread so it would be shawed and maybe go into HOS. The question is did HOSing the first two set this plan in motion or were you 2 steps ahead when you tanked the first two threads?

I know, I know, a magician never reveals.

• 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.