May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Yes

Votes: 271 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I'm not seeing a banner either.

Could it be, perhaps, that if we clicked off the old banner for the moderator voting, that somehow that setting isn't getting cleared out, and so new banners aren't appearing?

Just a thought.

Good thought. I too clicked off the previous banner.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You are going to ride this horse into the ground because of your precious thread aren't you?

Yes, the 50 ways I've pointed out your stance is idiotic are all a battle cry for my thread.

Go ahead and delete it. I have a great thread for Pablo Picasso's art somewhere in there i can use. Surely this rule doesn't apply to dear Pablo

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yes, the 50 ways I've pointed out your stance is idiotic are all a battle cry for my thread.

Go ahead and delete it. I have a great thread for Pablo Picasso's art somewhere in there i can use. Surely this rule doesn't apply to dear Pablo
Sure thing, that's why you completely ignored it yesterday when I moved the other two threads. But yeah it isn't about you, it's about everyone!!

giphy.gif

It is almost as if you are forgetting who you are talking to. I can concern troll with the best of them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I don't know what to tell you, I put it in the system and it's still in the system.

I tried another browser and incognito Chrome and it shows up in both places so it must be some type of cached thing, I'm guessing. Maybe something to look into for the future for a poll you care about more (like the next mod elections).

Also, the box is pretty huge (not sure if passive-aggressively intentional), but I'm not sure if that's just a browser thing.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Yes and force Tanoomba to only post in his ever.

You just gave me the ideal solution.

Let's put Tanoomba in a special status, where he can only see the Shaw, then thread ban him from every thread in the shaw but his own.

Problem solved!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I tried another browser and incognito Chrome and it shows up in both places so it must be some type of cached thing, I'm guessing. Maybe something to look into for the future for a poll you care about more (like the next mod elections).

Also, the box is pretty huge (not sure if passive-aggressively intentional), but I'm not sure if that's just a browser thing.
Nothing passive about it. Learn to English better.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Tanoomba tagged me in a post in that thread. I posted 4 times yesterday.

In how to win friends and influence people it says to never argue with someone who is wrong because nothing good ever comes of it. It says to be hearty in your approbation and lavish in praise. Do you think that would work here?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Tanoomba tagged me in a post in that thread. I posted 4 times yesterday.

In how to win friends and influence people it says to never argue with someone who is wrong because nothing good ever comes of it. It says to be hearty in your approbation and lavish in praise. Do you think that would work here?
It might, you have never tried that though. Why would you now?

You just spent all morning arguing with "someone who is wrong" and throwing a temper tantrum. Why stop now at the eve of your victory?

Status
Not open for further replies.