May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Yes

Votes: 271 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I already has my meeting, it's better to be honest imo

"I smashed my workstation and spent 4 hours in the corner of my cube typing on my phone with a shotgun in my mouth because my thread on rererolled.org got moved to an area where i couldn't post in it"

Apparently I can't get fired now and have to spend the next 9 weeks at camp!
Camp?! This is going to be the best summer* ever!

*Florida summer lasts until mid-November.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So, honest question here, do you know Soy and Picasso got worked up because you are reading their mind, or you are inferring that from their "butthurt sounding" posts? Cuz if the latter is the case, then you are basically doing the same thing people like Ruhl and others are doing when reading your posts and implying you are worked up. They may be wrong, and may be terrible mind readers as you put it, but you are terrible at not coming across as butthurt over a lot of stuff, even when you aren't.

Your logical fallacy is appeal to hypocrisy, sir.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Feien

Ploppers
Your logical fallacy is appeal to hypocrisy, sir.

Yup.

I could also just call you a hypocrite (to avoid the fallacy), and if you were to counter that post I could see that reaction as you getting worked up about it, even when you aren't worked up at all. After all, I'm not a mind reader myself, and may be wasting my time writing posts like that one or this one (in fact, I know I am, I'm just bored at the moment so this actually entertains me). In the end, I might just be trolling you to make You "waste your time" also, because I know you will most likely answer something that will be amusing to me, or you may just be trolling me with a long winded or smart-sounding "reasonable" answer, just to see if you get a reaction from me (like this one!) who knows. I've found the best solution is to mostly lurk and not comment on everything like others have advised doing, and I'm able to do that without a problem. Can you, sir?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
If I'm on tonight I'll move the threads back and the world can keep spinning.

The thing that honestly annoys me about all of this is that so many of us got dragged into it. A banner telling us to vote about petty interpersonal nonsense spilling out of the rickshaw? What? Now we all have to go back and understand the Mist and Tanoomba threads in order to make a decision? ALL of us have to do this?

a_skeleton_03, I love ya, but I disagree with your decision to stir the nest in the RR. There is a gradually evolved culture in there. Just leave it man. It is pragmatic and bottom-up to leave it, it is ideological and top-down to fuck with it. Don't be an ideologue. My 2cp.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Ridas

Pay to play forum
If I'm on tonight I'll move the threads back and the world can keep spinning.

The thing that honestly annoys me about all of this is that so many of us got dragged into it. A banner telling us to vote about petty interpersonal nonsense spilling out of the rickshaw? What? Now we all have to go back and understand the Mist and Tanoomba threads in order to make a decision? ALL of us have to do this?

a_skeleton_03, I love ya, but I disagree with your decision to stir the nest in the RR. There is a gradually evolved culture in there. Just leave it man. It is pragmatic and bottom-up to leave it, it is ideological and top-down to fuck with it. Don't be an ideologue. My 2cp.

Tanoomba and Mist thread are mandatory read for all amods. Picassos is optional.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am calling this vote officially ended with the following results.

• Yes 271 vote(s) 66.6%
  • No 136 vote(s) 33.4%

The reason I am doing this is I want to do a test with the poll before it closes.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The people who were worked up over this were Picasso and Soy and the people who blew a fucking gasket over a thread which was literally dormant on the other site for years getting shawed.

They didn't throw a fit because Tanoomba's thread was locked and moved. They didn't throw a fit because Tanoomba was shawed.

This is old news now, but Picasso's thread was the not a primary determinant in my advocating for change on this situation. It was seeing the Tanoomba/Mist threads in the HoS and thinking that was wrong and working backwards from there.

• 1Like
  • 1Jew

DickTrickle

Ah no, that's revisionist history.

So you know my motivations better than I do (I wasn't speaking for anyone else)? Classic hodj.

The first post of the Rickshaw megathread (which a_skeleton_03 correctly identified as the beginning):

DickTrickle said:
Why move the mist and tanoomba rickshaw threads to the hall of fame when there was nothing in those threads worthy of that honor?

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You aren't everyone, try harder.

And since you are now arbiter of what belongs in the Hall of Shame, let's see if some of these threads fit your definition of what fits there and why you think they do

Like this thread

https://www.firesofheaven.org/threads/mikhail-and-hodjs-political-thread.1224/

What is it about this thread, for instance, that you find much more Hall of Shame worthy than the Tanoomba Rickshaw thread, for example?

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Hodjing

DickTrickle

I say I wasn't speaking for anyone else and you retort with I'm not everyone. Thanks for agreeing. Try reading next time.

No, I'm not the arbiter. What would make you think that I think I'm the arbiter simply because I expressed an opinion?

I have not read that thread. It may not have merit. I have read much of the Mist and Tanoomba threads, and I didn't think they had merit. A solid 25% of the Tanoomba thread is just you said "didn't read" anyway.

20120522-right%20whaleckr_-_blowhole.jpg

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The who and why no longer matters. The people have spoken, and once again, have made the right decision. I love the smell of democracy in the morning.
So you know my motivations better than I do (I wasn't speaking for anyone else)? Classic hodj.

The first post of the Rickshaw megathread (which a_skeleton_03 correctly identified as the beginning):
My first post was agreeing with your post.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I say I wasn't speaking for anyone else and you retort with I'm not everyone. Thanks for agreeing. Try reading next time.

You implied I was speaking for you, when I was speaking about others. Jesus fuck you are stupid.

No, I'm not the arbiter.

Clearly you are now.

So please, stop avoiding the question and let us know what about that thread is so much more HoS worthy than the Tanoomba one.

I mean we're all about the traditions, right? That thread was Hall of Shamed sometime in mid to late 2013 or early 2014 at the latest.

A solid 25% of the Tanoomba thread is just you said "didn't read" anyway.

A solid 25% of the Gamergate thread is Dr Mario doing the same thing to Tanoomba.

A solid 25% of the Mikhail vs Hodj politics thread is talking about fucking Kentucky Basketball. Probably more.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If you'll notice, Dick, you weren't even mentioned in my original post you cited, so you took me saying something about other people, claimed I said it about you, when I said that I wasn't talking about you, you claim you're not speaking for others.

You're the one who conflated you with the others. Not me.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm telling you guys ignoring hodj is better than sex. Occasionally I'll click to show something and instantly cringe. If i could see bandwagons drone thread my life would be complete

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Status
Not open for further replies.