May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Yes

Votes: 271 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inque

FunEmployed
Voted yes. Always viewed RR as a Free For All when it came to moving idiotic posts or generally no substance content. That said, a Hall of Fame for truly outrageous should be considered but someone mentioned it earlier, if you get sent to the RR, allow that person to post there but ban them from the rest of the board participating for X amount of time.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Says hes done, writes a giant wall of attempts to defend himself from the consequences of his own actions.

Sorry, lying fuck, you were the first one to swing at me. Calling me duppin, trying to overrule my shawing of tanoomba. Youve keot it up for over a year, so cry some more.

You just lie like your butt buddy draegan through your teeth constantly.

You are a dishonest fuck. The community realizes it, thats why you are marginally more tolerated than Tanoomba. You are nobody to try and cast judgement on others.

You didn't go off on anybody, you aren't hurting my feelings or me. You're a joke to me. You're a joke to everyone around here, actually.

1. Mist
    43 vote(s)
    8.2%

2. Tanoomba
    35 vote(s)
    6.7%

3. Tarrant
    42 vote(s)
    8.0%

4. a_skeleton_02
    53 vote(s)
    10.1%
An open racist and a shut in who is a literal slave to her mother did better than you, and one of the most hated personalities on this forum barely didn't beat you as well. This is what the community thinks of you, Tarrant.
Mist for Amod.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Voted yes. Always viewed RR as a Free For All when it came to moving idiotic posts or generally no substance content. That said, a Hall of Fame for truly outrageous should be considered but someone mentioned it earlier, if you get sent to the RR, allow that person to post there but ban them from the rest of the board participating for X amount of time.
That's how it's always been. You're basically saying let it stay the way it was.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never got sent there, went in there a time or two and gave no fucks about anyone's personal threads. I don't even see why it's a big deal if they're not shitting up the actual main forums?

Sounds like some petty bs, shrug.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Ruhl

Boner Donor
Hodj, let me preface this by stating that I honestly think you're an all right guy. Fairly intelligent & able to back up most everything you say with facts ect....

You just appear to take letters on a message board a little too seriously. You let an admittedly shitty troll get you all frothed up at the mouth with the most simple of statements & just go off the rails. I understand your argument that others respond to him but that's all on them. He's just doing things to get you riled up & IT WORKS EVERY TIME. Just like the "abuse of power" schtick. I honestly believe 99.9% of the users here don't think that. But it's apparently funny to get you going because they know that EVERY SINGLE TIME you take that bait. I learned a long time ago that not everything requires a response bud. People are allowed to have shitty, misinformed opinions & it's not your responsibility to be the intellectual savior of the masses. At some point people will realize that Tan has terrible arguments & will hopefully stop responding to him. Even if they don't that's not your cross to bear. Just scroll past his nonsense & if people are responding to him then ignore it. Do what YOU can to engage a conversation & keep it going in that appropriate direction. If others chose to wallow in Tan's poopy then just act like what you see from him in their responses doesn't exist. It seems that Tan is your personal whipping boy & I have noticed that you have, in the past, followed him around antagonizing him. Hell, you said yourself that you made a thread in the RR just for him. You're letting his shit affect your time spent here for no good reason. Just let it go man. He'll get tired of acting like a dog & pony show everntually... Or he won't. Either way just don't give him the time of day anymore & trust me, your time here will be much more enjoyable sir

• 7Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No, and making posts like that is a waste of your time. You're wrong on every point. People have no idea what is actually going on in my head. No one is worked up.

The people who were worked up over this were Picasso and Soy and the people who blew a fucking gasket over a thread which was literally dormant on the other site for years getting shawed.

They didn't throw a fit because Tanoomba's thread was locked and moved. They didn't throw a fit because Tanoomba was shawed.

They got butthurt because Picasso's thread got fucked with, even though none of them read it, and none of them ever post in it.

That is the people who were worked up.

None of you are mind readers. Stop trying to be. You are terrible at it.

• 1Jew
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Hodjing

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You shouldn't perceive me that way. I'm 100% fine and extremely happy with how everything has turned out. You're probably over tired and trying to infer emotions of people you don't know from text on a message board.

• 2Like
  • 1Jew

Feien

Ploppers
No, and making posts like that is a waste of your time. You're wrong on every point. People have no idea what is actually going on in my head. No one is worked up.

The people who were worked up over this were Picasso and Soy and the people who blew a fucking gasket over a thread which was literally dormant on the other site for years getting shawed.

They didn't throw a fit because Tanoomba's thread was locked and moved. They didn't throw a fit because Tanoomba was shawed.

They got butthurt because Picasso's thread got fucked with, even though none of them read it, and none of them ever post in it.

That is the people who were worked up.

None of you are mind readers. Stop trying to be. You are terrible at it.

So, honest question here, do you know Soy and Picasso got worked up because you are reading their mind, or you are inferring that from their "butthurt sounding" posts? Cuz if the latter is the case, then you are basically doing the same thing people like Ruhl and others are doing when reading your posts and implying you are worked up. They may be wrong, and may be terrible mind readers as you put it, but you are terrible at not coming across as butthurt over a lot of stuff, even when you aren't.

• 2Like
  • 2Jew
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I was actually throwing shit around my office at work when I was posting yesterday. I have a meeting with HR today to discuss.

• 4Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Feien

Ploppers
I was actually throwing shit around my office at work when I was posting yesterday. I have a meeting with HR today to discuss.

Something like this is what I imagine happened.

YVdYmEQ.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 1 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm

I already has my meeting, it's better to be honest imo

"I smashed my workstation and spent 4 hours in the corner of my cube typing on my phone with a shotgun in my mouth because my thread on rererolled.org got moved to an area where i couldn't post in it"

Apparently I can't get fired now and have to spend the next 9 weeks at camp!

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.