McGregor vs Mayweather - Aug 26

Goonsquad Officer
weirdly, we got it to work on a cel-phone to chromecast, but not on the actual website haha

Xerge

<Donor>
acestream://99e4657478e7b768ace5281ece419f9899e663e2 streaming great and watching it on my projector. Enjoy.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Diaz' punches made Conor a little wobbly, but they did not knock him out cold. No way Floyd has the same power as Diaz.

Well I sorta meant it as seems silly to claim Mayweather should be embarrassed if he can't KO Conor cause he's never had a boxing match before. Pretty sure if Floyd can land punches at will, and evade most everything Conor throws making him look bad for the entire fight he'll have proved his point...without having to knock out Conor to do it.

Not saying I think that is what will happen either way, just that the idea Mayweather has to knock out McGregor as the ONLY way he comes out looking good from this is silly.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Well I sorta meant it as seems silly to claim Mayweather should be embarrassed if he can't KO Conor cause he's never had a boxing match before. Pretty sure if Floyd can land punches at will, and evade most everything Conor throws making him look bad for the entire fight he'll have proved his point...without having to knock out Conor to do it.

Not saying I think that is what will happen either way, just that the idea Mayweather has to knock out McGregor as the ONLY way he comes out looking good from this is silly.
Oh, I wasn't disagreeing with you. I meant to type I agree at the beginning of that post. We are on the same page.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Xerge, your stream is perfect. Hd quality. Looks great.

20170826_160211.jpg

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Having mixed results on MMAtv. Streams all seem choppy and stuff right now.

Found one that seems solid now. Great picture and sound.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

As your average sports enthusiast I think you are completely wrong. You are trying to cement being the greatest boxer of all time at least in your class and you have to go to decision against a nobody? It makes you amd boxing an embarrassment. Do you think if this was reversed and it was MMA Mcgregor would have to go to a draw againt Mayweather?

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Click on new content and paste the link to the stream. Or the easy way is to open a browser and go to that link. It'll launch the viewer automatically.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Click on new content and paste the link to the stream. Or the easy way is to open a browser and go to that link. It'll launch the viewer automatically.

Got it to work via their vlc player but not in browser. Ah well seems fine like this.