Meat Loaf probably not dead at 68

iannis

Musty Nester
I was gonna say "I hope he finished Anything for Love beforehand" and then I clicked the link.

IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. BLUEBALLED.

That shit's kinda rock and roll tho.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
That video of him falling over and then the crowd's confusion was pretty troubling to watch.

- - - -

edit: thread title change to: Meat Loaf maybe not dead at 68

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Growing up in Wisconsin, I can tell you first hand that Polish girls go apeshit over that album for whatever reason, at least when I was in HS and college. If you ever wanted to get some Pollack Catholic stink finger, just spin up Paradise by the Dashboard Light late in the evening. I personally am kind of meh on his music, though he is descent live (ran the follow spotlight for his concert at the college I went to, so got to see him live) which is probably a major part of his draw. Its just one of those records that people end up getting swiped or lost that keeps getting rebought by a certain group. Wish You Were Here, Frampton Comes Alive, and Boston were like this for me growing up, so I get it.

Guy was kind of an asshole in person, especially for someone doing shitty small town college shows to make ends meet. But he was in Rocky Horror so I hope he recovers.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I'm taking bids to head down to the hospital and finish him off. He's like five minutes from my office.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Beat him to death with a dashboard light

Edit - that's a lot of information for the database, E

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Yeah I'd forgot about that Celebrity Apprentice thing when he lost his shit.

High Blood pressure there big guy??