Meat Loaf probably not dead at 68

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Growing up in Wisconsin, I can tell you first hand that Polish girls go apeshit over that album for whatever reason, at least when I was in HS and college. If you ever wanted to get some Pollack Catholic stink finger, just spin up Paradise by the Dashboard Light late in the evening. I personally am kind of meh on his music, though he is descent live (ran the follow spotlight for his concert at the college I went to, so got to see him live) which is probably a major part of his draw. Its just one of those records that people end up getting swiped or lost that keeps getting rebought by a certain group. Wish You Were Here, Frampton Comes Alive, and Boston were like this for me growing up, so I get it.

Guy was kind of an asshole in person, especially for someone doing shitty small town college shows to make ends meet. But he was in Rocky Horror so I hope he recovers.
wtf, i do know some polack chicks and they fucking loved that song. i hope meatloaf is ok. too many icons from my childhood died this year including my own father. please pull through, mr loaf.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
we gettin old bros
frown.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Shit I saw Meatloaf back in the early 90's. This was before Bat out of Hell 2... so probably 90-91.

His music is not for everyone but I loved it in my teenage years.