Mechwarrior Online

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Meaning that cash unlocks rainbow paintjobs and non-combat pikachu pets, or cash unlocks ASBLS-14x Assblaster 9000 mechs that otherwise take 3,000 hours of grinding in-game?
The only advantageous thing cash gets you that in-game currency cant is hero mechs. The main advantage of hero mechs is that they have a 30% bonus to in-game currency earned while piloting one.

Some of them do have unique omnipods/hardpoint configurations that roundaboutly translate into spending cash for an in-game combat advantage, but it's not some huge deal and by no means is the meta dominated by hero chassis.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
The only advantageous thing cash gets you that in-game currency cant is hero mechs. The main advantage of hero mechs is that they have a 30% bonus to in-game currency earned while piloting one.

Some of them do have unique omnipods/hardpoint configurations that roundaboutly translate into spending cash for an in-game combat advantage, but it's not some huge deal and by no means is the meta dominated by hero chassis.
Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Played a couple rounds with some hero marauder mech they gave my account for free.

Clan mechs still seem OP as fuck with getting to run XL engines for free and all the lighter weapons still.

Did they ever do a pass on all the IS mechs and just stack them up with quirks or anything?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Played a couple rounds with some hero marauder mech they gave my account for free.

Clan mechs still seem OP as fuck with getting to run XL engines for free and all the lighter weapons still.

Did they ever do a pass on all the IS mechs and just stack them up with quirks or anything?
Meta is pretty evenly balanced between Clan and IS.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I mean, yeah, it costs more to upgrade a lot of IS mechs, but man...you have a free Hero Mad

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It is super sweet looking at least. The heavy large laser loadout seems bad though even with the -10% burn time, they still take ages to do their damage.

Capture.PNG

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
See, when you were talking about IS and said maurauder hero, I thought you had an IS Mad, LOL

I would def change the loadout on MAD-IIC-2

I guess heavy large lazors aren't bad, but you really have to focus on your gameplay with that burn time

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I use HLLs with my laservomit Hellbringer and that's about it. Too much facetime to use on anything that isn't an ECM mech, that's for sure.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Game feels pretty good these days tbh. All the maps that used to suck dick look to have been heavily reworked and actually aren't bad.

Not sure I've actually won a game since I reinstalled though heh. The general playerbase seems to have somehow gotten more retarded since I last played, which is impressive given how bad it was before. Nothing but boomers playing with joysticks and drunk rednecks chasing after the first red rectangle they see.