Medal Masters - Mobile RPG/Collection

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Turning over guild to Sricha for the time being FYI; not sure my plans at the moment but stepping away for abit to see how things progress. Ended 2 weeks in a row top on the server in arena so that is a positive
smile.png

Aevian

Silver Knight of the Realm
Save a few gems up and wait to the weekly (bi-weekly?) gold piece festival. Its way better then the gold key if i recall and just bust out some 20 stam stages a and spend some gems if its your bottle neck.
Any idea on when that is? I only recall seeing that maybe once ever, can't remember when it was.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Turning over guild to Sricha for the time being FYI; not sure my plans at the moment but stepping away for abit to see how things progress. Ended 2 weeks in a row top on the server in arena so that is a positive
smile.png
lol haha. i was just about to post that I think I've done everything I can without spending money.

game needs a lot more content.

there was a similar game called World of Warriors. Good game, pretty game, slow ap, miserable gacha system. Medal Masters needs to clone all of the heroes from that game and add them.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Any guilds still out there? Just started fucking about. Not even 13 yet just noticed Conquest was full.

Also is there anything like a Godfest I should wait for to roll the premium gacha?

Zx88_sl

shitlord
Can remove me from the guild. Game is way too much P2W now. Spent well over 10 million gold looking for suitable cards and couldn't even get 1 usable red or yellow, a few skill % blues but not any ICD. It's clear they have nerfed the market ones badly in order to sell the $40 prism ones. Just not worth the time or effort to play anymore.

koljec_sl

shitlord
Can remove me from the guild. Game is way too much P2W now. Spent well over 10 million gold looking for suitable cards and couldn't even get 1 usable red or yellow, a few skill % blues but not any ICD. It's clear they have nerfed the market ones badly in order to sell the $40 prism ones. Just not worth the time or effort to play anymore.
Yeah, it's bad. Might revisit it in a few months.

Try out Fantasy War Tactics if you're looking for a game with higher production value and a more reasonable p2w scheme.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yeah, it's bad. Might revisit it in a few months.

Try out Fantasy War Tactics if you're looking for a game with higher production value and a more reasonable p2w scheme.
Yea I have to agree with this as well. The amount of shit you get not paying is absurdly low. Not only that you can't really succeed without putting money into it - you're going to miss pretty much ALL the necessary heroes otherwise.

Malinatar

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I'm still playing this (not sure if anyone else is). The guild is amazingly still active. Koljec (Sriracha) if your not planning on playing again can you make me leader so I can do some house cleaning or log in a boot anyone inactive for more than 10 days. Unfortunately most of the inactives are Elders and I can't touch them.

Thanks man!