Memories, Emotions & Shit Threads

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

eXarc

Molten Core Raider
So I officially registered an account on FoH this time of year 10 years ago. (Look '05ers, we did it!)

Can someone refill my cup of nostalgia with any anecdotes or funny shit that happened from 02-now from FoH?

I think one of my favorite fiascos was Potam faking his death and a bunch of people ending up banned, but I can't remember most of the details. Anyone remember if it was related to Brittney's downfall and the whole Hermione shit?

I distinctly remembering doing a ton of speed one night and posting some terrible shit when I was younger, I used to have some of the text files saved but I'm pretty sure at one point I was convinced this board was a gateway to some divine/evil shit.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
You have 14 Days. If after that time the Plane is not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play Everquest.
To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where only groups of 18 could enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire guild in to raid with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.
I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the Plane of Time, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around while a group of 18 is repeatedly trying to beat one of the mini ring encounters. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? SMEDLEY WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?
The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock encounter in the form of the Rathe which requires 80 people to defeat and then to limit encounters in the Plane of Time to 18.
14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular EQ fan site on the internet to the most popular World of Warcraft fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.
Been reading following all you crazy fuckers for way too long

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Coffee and TV ousting and the Millie meltdown were my watershed moments in this community during the old days. Maybe the Sam Deathwalker thread and Kate Hoof stuff, too.

I'd say the Rav hooking and Jeffylys stuff stacks up pretty well against it.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Oh such fond memories. Aychamo's butthole, Camerous' goblincock, Shelly's indescribable horror, and of course the nonstop train of trannies.

Man, I think I'm gonna go dig up some pictures of Sam's hookers and rub one out.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Coffee and TV ousting and the Millie meltdown were my watershed moments in this community during the old days. Maybe the Sam Deathwalker thread and Kate Hoof stuff, too.

I'd say the Rav hooking and Jeffylys stuff stacks up pretty well against it.
HOOF KATE. best thread ever.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

eXarc

Molten Core Raider
The Coffee and TV ousting .
Whatever happened to him? I know he was still around a little longer after Potam but I took a break from the boards and he was just completely gone one day with the rest of the Brittney crew and shit. Was it something separate from the fake death/car accident shit?

Vinen

God is dead
Whatever happened to him? I know he was still around a little longer after Potam but I took a break from the boards and he was just completely gone one day with the rest of the Brittney crew and shit. Was it something separate from the fake death/car accident shit?
Hoofshots

It died after a while.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
For some reason the picture of Searyx's sad, pale-colored mashed potatos and green beans TV dinner has stuck in my head all these years.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Aychamo blasting his asshole all over yahoo live was probably the hardest I have ever laughed in my entire life, and it lasted days.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Fuck, 10 years already ?
My humble request thread got into the Hall of Fame too, I am so proud of that.
I got some good movie, books and TV series recommendations from ya'all, so that was nice....
What else is there to say ? To 10 more wonderful years !