Men's Fashion

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ties are sort of ebbing out of fashion the last 6 months or so. At the office I see a lot less ties than earlier in the year, if anyone cares about these trends. If you are going to wear a tie, get one that is good quality silk, dont get a blend with a print. I recommend canali, zegna, brooks brothers, hugo boss. Also, try it on and tie it with a half windsor, if you cant get the tail into the keeper the tie is too short.

Another thing that is "in" now is not wearing belts, and instead using those cinch pants on the inside. If you are slim and have good fitting clothes this can look great. If you wear a belt, make sure you get it sized properly, the buckle should rest in the middle hole of the belt, not on either end.
All of this is stupid.

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Just wanted to mention Ecco dress shoes. I've been wearing them for 2 years now and have been extremely impressed. Ultra comfortable and wear very well. I'm retarded and have identical styles in black and brown.

I need driving gloves. Must be very thing and form fitting. Non lined. Looking to stay around 50 bucks. Any recommendations?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I brought up Eccos in the shoe thread on FoH and was flat out ignored, glad someone else knows about how awesome they are.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
"Cinch" pants? Yeah, maybe if you're 900 fucking pounds.

splorge

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_6947.jpg

This is more or less the look - Tom Cruise in Collateral. no belt, no belt loops, internal side tabs, and no tie. I've been seeing it for at least ten years.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just wanted to mention Ecco dress shoes. I've been wearing them for 2 years now and have been extremely impressed. Ultra comfortable and wear very well. I'm retarded and have identical styles in black and brown.

I need driving gloves. Must be very thing and form fitting. Non lined. Looking to stay around 50 bucks. Any recommendations?
I have had these in Micro-Plush or Cashmere. I'm not sure if that fits your stipulation of 'non-lined', but I love them. I find the Micro-Plush wears a little better than cashmere;
cashmere will flake off a bit and can rip easier.

http://www.totes-isotoner.com/produc...urPicks&page=2

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk

I was at the Nordstrom Rack last weekend (only place I can find a good selection of reasonably priced size 14 shoes) and I'm pretty sure I tried on a pair of Ecco dress shoes. They were really comfortable, but they cost like 150 dollars I believe. I had to settle for a cheaper pair of Calvin Klein shoes. Dressing well is too damn expensive.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_6947.jpg

This is more or less the look - Tom Cruise in Collateral. no belt, no belt loops, internal side tabs, and no tie. I've been seeing it for at least ten years.
If I'm wearing a jacket at all times, I don't necessarily have a problem with that look.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was at the Nordstrom Rack last weekend (only place I can find a good selection of reasonably priced size 14 shoes) and I'm pretty sure I tried on a pair of Ecco dress shoes. They were really comfortable, but they cost like 150 dollars I believe. I had to settle for a cheaper pair of Calvin Klein shoes. Dressing well is too damn expensive.
The thing with Eccos though is they will last you years. I still have the first pair I bought 4 years ago and they look almost new. They are totally worth it when you think how many shoes you'll buy through the years to replace shoes.

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
most importantly, wear what makes you feel comfortable. if you have to keep pulling your latest fashion pants out of your crotch because it's wedged in there so far your nuts have popped into your belly button....you're not gonna look happy or fasionable. Same goes for slim fit jackets....if the button is hanging on for dear life, they aren't ok i wear suits often, i can really advice spending a few extra bucks on getting them tailored, especially the pants. i am 6'5" 265 pounds, pants are either too wide and short or too long and tight....i don't buy boss or armani suits, but i do have my suits made to fit.

lastly on the belt thing..i wear suspenders when wearing a suit, to me it's comfy...wearing a belt becomes a bit redundant, and i believe it was John Wayne that said...belt and suspenders? how can i trust a guy that doesnt even trust his own pants?

Zombie Thorne_sl

shitlord
Ecco's are a bit more expensive, but like Tarrant said, they last. My current pair stood up to a year and a half of owning a restaurant and are still in good enough shape.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I love Eccos and Merrells for hiking/walking because they're so comfortable. But, they're kind of quite ugly, lol. Cinch pants...eww. ;\

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The logo is small and on the side of your foot where it can only be seen if you're looking for it, who cares?