Men's Fashion

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Check it out literally right now they're having cyber Monday sale.. I've seen fabrics as low as $65. You'll need a good idea if your measurements but they'll usually remake your first shirt free. Once you nail down your fit it's like fucking heaven. No more square cuts where it's all poofy at the waste.

There's a million online places like this, made to measure stuff is generally good. Try a few, find one you like and nail your measurements then try not to gain weight. :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
There's a million online places like this, made to measure stuff is generally good. Try a few, find one you like and nail your measurements then try not to gain weight. :)
Yeah I've tried a few and others had terrible results. Can't even remember the name. Propercloth is hands down industry leader though. They get some really sick fabrics in to if you want to stand out and get compliments. But ya nail those measurements. Account for small things like if you wear a watch, for instance I always make my left cuff size .25 inches bigger for watch.

I'm insanely anal about clothes fitting though, like insane. Or I used to be. Now I just wear New balance, black joggers and black t shirts every day because fuck spending big $$$ on clothes.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Now I just wear New balance, black joggers and black t shirts every day because fuck spending big $$$ on clothes.

This has essentially become my wardrobe recently. THANKS ATHLEISURE! Btw, what joggers do you like? i found some Under Armor ones awhile back that are fairly plain and look pretty good. Little too shiny though.

• 1Solidarity

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This has essentially become my wardrobe recently. THANKS ATHLEISURE! Btw, what joggers do you like? i found some Under Armor ones awhile back that are fairly plain and look pretty good. Little too shiny though.
Bro it was hard as fuck for me to find joggers. Tried a bunch of different ones. Finally found some Lululemon ones that worked. Then lulu redesigned them a year ago and fucked them one.

But ya athleisure ftw. Banana republic washed T's are cheap and comfy.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
so i got the beckett simonon sneakers. they look good, comfortable, to size. i got a complement from my brother in law who is a bit of a clothes hound. i'll be wearing them for those times we go out but don't need to dress up, next pair i order will be a pair of dress shoes, but since i got a new decent pair a year ago, it might be a while before ordering from them again.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
so i got the beckett simonon sneakers. they look good, comfortable, to size. i got a complement from my brother in law who is a bit of a clothes hound. i'll be wearing them for those times we go out but don't need to dress up, next pair i order will be a pair of dress shoes, but since i got a new decent pair a year ago, it might be a while before ordering from them again.
If you want dress shoes that'll last you for life go for Alden's. You'll just have them resoled when the time comes.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Beckett Simon on can be resoled also. But like I said it's going to be a few years before I think of buying new dress shoes

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’ve been looking at a pair of Nick’s Builder Pro’s for the last few years, but my division has been the 2/26 unprofitable for the last seven, to 1/25 unprofitable for the last few years. I’m next in-line to manage this shitbag, but fuck standing on concrete/asphalt managing retards that I can’t replace until they finally close our entertainment center. 🙄

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm in Thailand on vacation right now and planning on hitting up a tailor tomorrow. Won't get a full suit made because I'll never wear it - don't even remember the last time I wore one. I am going to get some shirts and blazers made though.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Any recommendations for dress socks? Preferably something that does more specific sizing than wide ranges. Inevitably anything I buy that says the typical "sizes 8-12" either is too tight around the calf or the sock isn't tight enough unless I pull the heel cup up to the back of my ankle.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I really like the Penguin brand ones. You can get them at Nordstrom Rack for about $5 each. They're comfortable, fit well (I have big calves) and have lots of fun patterns that change with the season.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just bought 10 pairs of the exact same color Allen Edmonds so my matching days would be over. They seem good but i never have problems with fit, goose stepping must work a different set of muscles.

• 1Worf

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Just bought 10 pairs of the exact same color Allen Edmonds so my matching days would be over. They seem good but i never have problems with fit, goose stepping must work a different set of muscles.
I bought a bunch of these since they were on sale. Fit nicely inside the jack boots. Good looking out bro.

SDsurfer

Trakanon Raider
Anyone try Thursday boots? They are always bombarding me with ads at work. I think they look pretty slick and was thinking about buying some Chelsea boots.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
This is very 2020

bda705ac712c07ef93b7c6930de697fc.jpg

• 1Worf

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I finally tore the laces in my Viberg Boondockers. Anyone know where to get red flat waxed cotton boot laces? 🤔

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Factory seconds sale at AE

• 1Like