Men's Fashion

Sterling

El Presidente
231d 22h 42m
i mean don't most people just rock their superman underoos while working from home?

McQueen

Blackwing Lair Raider
Latex actually and they ripped on Friday. But my regular clothes are better than anything you wear

Plus if anyone can boast about fit it's me, seeing as my physique is superior to yours

You don’t know anything about my wardrobe and fit has nothing to do with your concave-chest physique, dipshit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
178d 12h 55m
I'm going to need to know just how big each of your Hugo Boss collections are before I can make a decision on who's wardrobe is best.

• 1Worf
Reactions: McQueen

Mario Speedwagon

Shitpost Plumber
<Prior Amod>
104d 15h 24m
I'm going to need to know just how big each of your Hugo Boss collections are before I can make a decision on who's wardrobe is best.
My collection is extensive.

25884467_1463793427.5408_jU6u6U_n.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: Punko and McQueen

Khane

Got something right about marriage
178d 12h 55m
Sounds like you need to diversify your denim portfolio

lurkingdirk

A Dirk who Lurks
<Medals Crew>
128d 33m

My best suits are Hugo Boss. I don't think anyone makes them as well as Hugo Boss, and if I'm going to buy a suit, I'm going to spend on a good fit, good cut, and one that is going to look good for a lot of years.

But around the house I wear warmup pants and sweaters.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
74d 5h 20m
My best suits are Hugo Boss. I don't think anyone makes them as well as Hugo Boss, and if I'm going to buy a suit, I'm going to spend on a good fit, good cut, and one that is going to look good for a lot of years.

But around the house I wear warmup pants and sweaters.
WTF are warmup pants?

McQueen

Blackwing Lair Raider

What is it with American manufacturers and garbage sole construction? Alden does the same shit with pressed leatherboard heel stacks. Not saying they need JR or Baker heel stacks, but leatherboard is a little ridiculous on $400-$850 shoes. All of the PNW bookmakers are using oak tanned leather in their sole construction, and they’re all right in that same price range.