Men's Fashion

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Latex actually and they ripped on Friday. But my regular clothes are better than anything you wear

Plus if anyone can boast about fit it's me, seeing as my physique is superior to yours

You don’t know anything about my wardrobe and fit has nothing to do with your concave-chest physique, dipshit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm going to need to know just how big each of your Hugo Boss collections are before I can make a decision on who's wardrobe is best.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I'm going to need to know just how big each of your Hugo Boss collections are before I can make a decision on who's wardrobe is best.
My collection is extensive.

25884467_1463793427.5408_jU6u6U_n.jpg

• 1Quality Calories
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
im done with jeans

either khaki pants or shorts for me

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

My best suits are Hugo Boss. I don't think anyone makes them as well as Hugo Boss, and if I'm going to buy a suit, I'm going to spend on a good fit, good cut, and one that is going to look good for a lot of years.

But around the house I wear warmup pants and sweaters.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My best suits are Hugo Boss. I don't think anyone makes them as well as Hugo Boss, and if I'm going to buy a suit, I'm going to spend on a good fit, good cut, and one that is going to look good for a lot of years.

But around the house I wear warmup pants and sweaters.
WTF are warmup pants?

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

What is it with American manufacturers and garbage sole construction? Alden does the same shit with pressed leatherboard heel stacks. Not saying they need JR or Baker heel stacks, but leatherboard is a little ridiculous on $400-$850 shoes. All of the PNW bookmakers are using oak tanned leather in their sole construction, and they’re all right in that same price range.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jos. A Bank used to be in my neighborhood but have since closed down. The closest one to me is an hour away and I dont even know if they'll have the size Im looking for or the cut. I would order online, but the payment method on that website is outright aids. I tried three different cards, decided I would just use paypal and pay it off right after that and it still denied the payment. So fuck that broken ass website and fuck that bankrupt company.

What brand of tailored / slim fit dress shirts do you guys prefer that work for taller people? Im 6'5 and the 18-37 from Jos A Bank fits comfortably around my neck with a tie on. They also hold up to dry cleaning and dont shrink like some cheap knock off Macy's dress shirts do. I'd rather not spend more than 50 bucks a shirt since I typically lose a shirt to wear / tear over 4-5 month period.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Jos. A Bank used to be in my neighborhood but have since closed down. The closest one to me is an hour away and I dont even know if they'll have the size Im looking for or the cut. I would order online, but the payment method on that website is outright aids. I tried three different cards, decided I would just use paypal and pay it off right after that and it still denied the payment. So fuck that broken ass website and fuck that bankrupt company.

What brand of tailored / slim fit dress shirts do you guys prefer that work for taller people? Im 6'5 and the 18-37 from Jos A Bank fits comfortably around my neck with a tie on. They also hold up to dry cleaning and dont shrink like some cheap knock off Macy's dress shirts do. I'd rather not spend more than 50 bucks a shirt since I typically lose a shirt to wear / tear over 4-5 month period.
Charles Tyrwhitt and TM Levin.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user