tenor.gif

• 17Like
  • 16Worf
  • 3Trump
Reactions: 36 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Yay, coworkers can't show up on time because of the snowstorm we're having. May have to work late this morning. Merry fucking Christmas to me.

• 30Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 34 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Merry Christmas from Eastern Europe (best Europe).

Thanks for everything that's provided here.

• 31Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 35 users

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Merry Christmas to everyone from sunny Florida - hopefully white enough to be thematic but not overwhelming like Denamian sounds like he's got to deal with. Snow is nice when it's pretty, but a bear when it's actually gotta be cleared.

• 30Like
  • 1Trump
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 31 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Merry Christmas from the middle of the US! Hope all is well and becomes well for everyone!

• 32Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 32 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Merry Christmas to all of you from .NL. You make this little corner of the internet special (in a good way most of the time)

• 33Like
  • 1Trump
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 34 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Setting up iPads and stuff for old people today is beyond frustrating.

Merry Christmas!!

Both my dad and brother in law got laptops. Brother in law will be easy to take care of, but there will be plenty of frustration getting dad set up.

• 21Like
  • 1Trump
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 22 users

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Setting up iPads and stuff for old people today is beyond frustrating.

Merry Christmas!!

We got an Ipad for my 91 year old grandmother as she's recently widowed and a few states away from most of the family. We're not going to bother explaining that the device has any capabilities beyond email retrieval and facebooking - we're just hoping it'll help with the loneliness.

Anyway, even Facebook + email has been a goddamn nightmare to show her, but she's got the hang of it now and even shared a a few choice insights, namely that the facebook reaction icons are really stupid and that people like stupid things. I'm very proud.

• 20Like
  • 1Trump
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 22 users