Messiah

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You do not know how mad I am. The show had it's quirkiness season 1, but I wanted to know how it all worked out. It is a very curious WHAT IF for me. What if JFC came back in the modern age? How do we know? I though the show dealt with it pretty good. Now nothing... wtf.

I really feel if Netflix, and especially HBO(10 years later Deadwood) start a show that I literally pay a sub for, they have an obligation to give me a finish to a series they start.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
When they do shit like this they should release the notes or outline for next season so we can at least see if the writers had any idea what they were doing.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I was enjoying this but at Episode 7 and 8 it just completely lost everything for me. Maybe it picks back up but him lecturing the President was just ridiculous.

You do not know how mad I am. The show had it's quirkiness season 1, but I wanted to know how it all worked out. It is a very curious WHAT IF for me. What if JFC came back in the modern age? How do we know? I though the show dealt with it pretty good. Now nothing... wtf.

Just read The Grand Inquisitor. It is a better interpretation of this happening.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Bah. I just finished watching this a few hours ago and then see this.

I was actually wondering if it would get a second season in any reasonable timeframe due to corona so not really surprised I guess. Still sucks though.