Metalocalypse

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is still one of the greatest shows on TV. However, I will say that it's been a while since I heard a song that really sucked me in. The last Dethablum lacked enough killer tracks.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Toki's happy place song was fucking amazing. Skwisgar destroying all the auditioning rhythm guitarists, the epic battle with Toki, and then after he's in the montage of happy. Nice touch with him just smiling and happy to be there in every scene while the rest of the band was focusing on money and drugs and sluts. Shit was cash.

It didn't have as many laughs as normal, but I can't think of anything on TV that made me smile this much in a long long time. About 3 minutes in I'm thinking "Jesus, it's really going to be ALL singing and whenever the instruments kick in heavy I can't understand shit....this might get old fast". About 3 minutes later I'm just grinning like a fuckin' goon and loving every second of it.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Toki's happy place song was fucking amazing. Skwisgar destroying all the auditioning rhythm guitarists, the epic battle with Toki, and then after he's in the montage of happy. Nice touch with him just smiling and happy to be there in every scene while the rest of the band was focusing on money and drugs and sluts. Shit was cash.

It didn't have as many laughs as normal, but I can't think of anything on TV that made me smile this much in a long long time. About 3 minutes in I'm thinking "Jesus, it's really going to be ALL singing and whenever the instruments kick in heavy I can't understand shit....this might get old fast". About 3 minutes later I'm just grinning like a fuckin' goon and loving every second of it.
That guitar battle between toki and skwiz was amazing.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Personally, their relationship is my favorite thing about the show. One of my favorite episodes was when Toki took over lead and became a primadonna.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Personally, their relationship is my favorite thing about the show. One of my favorite episodes was when Toki took over lead and became a primadonna.
Ofdensen and Pickles for me. Pickles has so many great fucking moments.

"Tonight, I'm going to burn down the garage..."

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
This was just great. Even had some Selacia hanging back and waiting like old times.
Was grinning like an idiot, especially at the ending shot:

029MnfS.png

TheOkapi

Molten Core Raider
So fuckin' awesome. Brendon Small pwns my playlist with another one. I watched this fucker 3 times back to back. Jack Black was cool to recognize, I didn't know he was in this before hand.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This sucked out loud. Turned it off after less than 15 min. Can't believe it was a whole fucking hour long, I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard for an hour. I couldn't even understand what they were saying 80% of the time.

Fadaar

That guy
Best episode is either the episode where Nathan gets a girlfriend or the one with Dr. Twinkletits and the banana stickers.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Absolutely epic. Easily one of the best shows on TV, animated or otherwise.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
I liked the idea of it but, similar to Hoss, it was rather hard to understand outside of the Toki and Skwisgaar-eese. Watched with subtitles, or with a better sound system, it might be a comedic opera treat.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Since I will never watch it, and I think some important stuff happened, I'd appreciate a synopsis. Maybe use spoilers just to be safe.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Since I will never watch it, and I think some important stuff happened, I'd appreciate a synopsis. Maybe use spoilers just to be safe.
They saved Toki and accepted the fact that he's more than just a bandmate, but now accept him as their "brother".

Bearded dude who was head of the Church of the Black Klok got killed after using his powers to help the band get to Toki.

Ofdensen resigned his role as band CFO, ended up being the new leader of the Church of the Black Klok.

Seriously though, watch it even if just to see the Toki/Skwisgar part.

Not quite the whole thing, but HOLY FUCK!

Killjoy_sl

shitlord
Loved it. Haven't paid for music in years but I ended up grabbing the album from Amazon just to show my support for Brendon Small and the show.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not being a douche, but I have paid for every Dethklok album regardless. I f'n love supporting good artists. Same reason I pay for every Tool or APC or NIN release.