Metro: Exodus

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I played this recently and it was really great, way better than I thought it would be. Looked beautiful in places too.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Yeah, this was a masterpiece to me that seems to have went largely unplayed by most. The world was breathtaking and really fun to explore.

dizzie

Triggered Happy
There's an enhanced edition of Exodus being released that utilizes ray tracing lighting throughout the game. I don't have a card capable of playing this at the moment but it looks absolutely stunning. Worth looking at if you have the hardware to play it as the game is very good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looking at completing the entire series starting with Metro 2033 Redux, and dang. Have a brand new rig with 6900XT and it still only gets about 60 FPS on Ultra High settings. Even for an old game it still looks pretty good though.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Looking at completing the entire series starting with Metro 2033 Redux, and dang. Have a brand new rig with 6900XT and it still only gets about 60 FPS on Ultra High settings. Even for an old game it still looks pretty good though.

In-game Vsync forces the refresh rate to 60 Hz.

Try V-sync off in the settings.Then if you really want V-sync, use the radeon software instead.