Metro: Exodus

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Finished the game at 33 hours on easy. I spent a lot of time wandering around looking at stuff so a straight playthrough would probably go faster. I might revisit it to try a ranger hardcore run, but that'll have to wait til I clear out my backlog some more. Can't really see any games on the horizon this year that will top this for me.

Peace out Colonel Miller.
miller_metro.jpg

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Great game and fantastic conclusion to the Metro series. Top notch graphics and decent story.

Publishers fucked 4A because they did one hell of a job. I got the good ending btw.

they went a little too light on the Dark Ones because I think Artyom is slowly becoming a Dark One himself

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Great game and fantastic conclusion to the Metro series. Top notch graphics and decent story.

Publishers fucked 4A because they did one hell of a job. I got the good ending btw.

they went a little too light on the Dark Ones because I think Artyom is slowly becoming a Dark One himself

Wait, this is the conclusion? They aren't doing anymore? That sucks. I'd be happy for a few years worth of DLC on this game if they put out some big ass continents.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Wait, this is the conclusion? They aren't doing anymore? That sucks. I'd be happy for a few years worth of DLC on this game if they put out some big ass continents.

Well I’m sure there will be but
holy fuck wtf would want to go back to Moscow. Also lake B is near Mongolia dude.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
Really enjoyed this game. Got the bad ending because I am a bad person and I got what I deserve. I came to really like some of the characters and I always enjoy wandering around a post-apocalyptic ruin. I thought the pacing of the last "chapter" was a little weird and was not exactly what I was wanting from the end of the game but it did not undermine my overall enjoyment. Even though it seems harder and harder to justify paying full price for a SP game with all the F2P and endless live service games around I still absolutely recommend Metro.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Really enjoyed this game. Got the bad ending because I am a bad person and I got what I deserve. I came to really like some of the characters and I always enjoy wandering around a post-apocalyptic ruin. I thought the pacing of the last "chapter" was a little weird and was not exactly what I was wanting from the end of the game but it did not undermine my overall enjoyment. Even though it seems harder and harder to justify paying full price for a SP game with all the F2P and endless live service games around I still absolutely recommend Metro.

It was to connect the physic power arc from Metro 2033 And last light.

Hekotat

Finally beat this last night, damn good game.

I ended up taking a few weeks off after I got really pissed off about apparently killing someone I wasn't supposed to, and the only way to remedy it was to start over. I ended up getting the bad ending but it was still great.

Argarth

On the verandah
Can't complain really since I got the game for $1 (xbox pass promo) but disappointing it's still UWP. Guess that means I am complaining after all.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So I was trying to get into this on Gamepass, went through 2 hours and got to the church area and just passed that.

The game is gorgeous on Xbox One X and supports Atmos which rocks. But this thing is SO fucking clunky. Movement is janky, shooting is worse than Fallout 4, the dialogue spam when you are trying to pay attention to one person but 4 others just yap over them is pants down retarded and reminds me of the worst part of Days gone, and overall I am definitely not impressed with the voice acting. I do not like having to force my aim on random shit to see if I can loot it for scrap/parts. I do not like I have to keep going to my map to check where I am (No marker on a compass on the top center of the screen like most games) and jumping/figuring out how to path to areas is frustrating as shit.

What am I missing here Regime Regime Hekotat Hekotat ?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So I was trying to get into this on Gamepass, went through 2 hours and got to the church area and just passed that.

The game is gorgeous on Xbox One X and supports Atmos which rocks. But this thing is SO fucking clunky. Movement is janky, shooting is worse than Fallout 4, the dialogue spam when you are trying to pay attention to one person but 4 others just yap over them is pants down retarded and reminds me of the worst part of Days gone, and overall I am definitely not impressed with the voice acting. I do not like having to force my aim on random shit to see if I can loot it for scrap/parts. I do not like I have to keep going to my map to check where I am (No marker on a compass on the top center of the screen like most games) and jumping/figuring out how to path to areas is frustrating as shit.

It definitely has it's quirks. Just stick with it. Put it down to normal.

Hekotat

It plays fine on PC, only a pleb would play in on XB1. The dialog thing was annoying but it was more related to real world I guess and I only encountered it once. Otherwise it is one of my favorite games, I'm actually playing through it a second time since I got the worst ending on my intial play through.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just started playing it recently. Huge improvement over previous games. Enemies could be better, but story is great and the whole world looks amazing. Definitely enjoying it so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user